• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
it's just so they can bring is back next winter, nothing wrong with that. you get plenty of other shit. why would you even be able to play on a winter map outside of winter anyway.

Why would they give us a snow weather effect? Who needs it outside of winter anyway?

Where's the conduct summary? can't seem to find it in client

edit- nm, you can only see it after a match apparently. They haven't added a button for it yet.

Quesa

nXEEUxw.png

Got excited because I thought this was the first Io hat

compendium is garbage now, it can only further disappoint me

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Is a Mini DP courier in one of the chests, or do we gotta wait till Spring to get it? I see the Mini-OD in that picture.

Quesa

Ugh I might actually buy some sets for this rubick one

it's the only good one out of all the sets in this whole thing

maybe the lich and venge ones, but I like my sets better

Just briefly read through the updates, seems like a much better drop of content than the Fall compendium was.

Does anyone here think it's not worth the $$$? I actually won't have too much time to play in the next few months. :/

Hylian7

Just briefly read through the updates, seems like a much better drop of content than the Fall compendium was.

Does anyone here think it's not worth the $$$? I actually won't have too much time to play in the next few months. :/
If you won't get to play much, I dunno if it will be worth it to you. Most of the stuff in it only benefits you if you play during the time of it being active.

if you need someone to talk you out of poor spending decisions, I'd be happy to do it

don't buy major compendiums, wait for TI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom