• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

Azubu 1
Azubu 2
Azubu 3
Azubu 4
All 4

Roundrobin (Group A/B)
r0C2P5f.png
nBd0Ika.png

- 2 groups of 5 teams play 4 Bo2 round robins
- 4 games simultaneous
- 1st in each group advance to semifinals
- 2nd/3rd in Upper Bracket
- 4th Lower bracket
- 5th is eliminated

t1453950000z1.png

OG vs Newbee, CoL vs Secret, EG vs VG, Min vs Ehome
BYE: Spirit, LGD

***¿¿¿Tiebreakers???***

Playoffs
ubMCxOY.png

UB Quarterfinals (Bo3) RED
- loser plays LB
- winner plays in UB Semifinals

t1453962600z1.png

2nd place vs 3rd place

t1453975200z1.png

2nd place vs 3rd place

Someone needs to buy my stupid Genuine Archimedes in the community market so I can buy the compendium. No money, but I can make it back.

Dumb tf2 market.

kvk1

When I hear of the Dota 2 coordinator going down, I'd like to imagine one guy in a small cabin frantically removing and inserting cables into a rickety server to keep up with everyone's games running.

Like how steam locomotives needed somebody constantly shoving coal into it to keep it going.

But, you know, sometimes the coordinator can't keep up, and the game goes down.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
So why is EE drafting this tournament? I don't mind it, I guess switching drafting up here and there can help, just seems like it's done at tournaments with a okish prize pool.

Looks like Col kinda just stomped them in Game 1.

manfestival

so I havent played dota 2 on my new computer primarily because I got into playing witcher 3... but this new patch.... its really making me desire to play dota 2 again. THINK OF ALL OF THE FREE HATS THAT I CAN GET?!

iamblades

I do not like these things EG are doing with Universe on bulldog heroes.

Not because he doesn't play them well, but because they completely fall apart in the early midgame without universe making space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom