• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tworak

wk again but will he get soul ring before or after 30 minutes

at least it's not wk against a whole bunch of mana drain

praise EE

cty crushing super
aaaah.gif

Red UFO

For those wondering/haven't seen it yet, you can get an updated report card every ten games by clicking a button on your profile.

Red UFO

I dunno, having a doom offlane seems like a good opportunity to just get steamrolled in 20 minutes to me.

I am no expert tho

M.D

With the exception of notail, everyone on OG is world class at their rorle.
He's not bad by any means, but I wouldn't call him one of the absolute best carries right now either. I think he can still improve a ton.

shira

With the exception of notail, everyone on OG is world class at their rorle.
He's not bad by any means, but I wouldn't call him one of the absolute best carries right now either. I think he can still improve a ton.

Team cohesion is a lot more important than being best carry. Look at Alliance. It's fucking bulldog playing the 1 and Loda just along for the ride.

Doctor confirms I have carpal tunnel, it's very likely I don't need an operation but I'll have to wear a splint for 6 weeks.

Oh and no gaming

Time for more hearthstone

It's the absolutely certainty that cracks me up, maybe not speak with such certainty when you're talking about things you have no idea about.

Valve is plop, simples.

THAT FUCKING BAIT

What kind of an insane person do you have to be to even try that at this stage

Wait how do you not go aghs if youre Sven here, its literally the one game that it's useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom