• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

Doctor confirms I have carpal tunnel, it's very likely I don't need an operation but I'll have to wear a splint for 6 weeks.

Oh and no gaming

Time for more hearthstone

Based on symptoms or did they actually do imaging?

Most gamers and engineers I see are all tensed up when working/gaming. I thought I had carpal tunnel and then I just learned to relax my biceps and wrist. Kinda silly when I think back on that now.

Splints don really do anything.

so its VG vs EG tomorrow
NotLikeThis.png
NotLikeThis.png
NotLikeThis.png
NotLikeThis.png
NotLikeThis.png

LGD vs Newbee

Based on symptoms or did they actually do imaging?

Most gamers and engineers I see are all tensed up when working/gaming. I thought I had carpal tunnel and then I just learned to relax my biceps and wrist. Kinda silly when I think back on that now.

Splints don really do anything.

Symptoms, and it's not just when gaming, I feel it at all times, it even goes numb sometimes. Like I have the exact symptoms, I don't think there's any chance it's something else.

Vade

dangnomore: Megyn Kelly is a misandrist klingon

Thomas Ryan: HEY LIBTURDS ! DO NOT FEAR THAT AMERICA CAN BE GREAT AGAIN WITH TRUMP !

YliyahMessageTime: DONALD, EUROPE IS A LOSS. Trump will have to save Europe too

wire8web: Bernie looks like a flasher that lost his coat at a Trump rally

Woodsman 64: BUILD A BIG WALL NO WINDOWS LIKE THE GETH

LA Buck: .Megan is a pretty little smoke screen for the Rupert Murdoch, anti-Trump, globalist agenda

SirDiscord33 DONALD TRUMP WILL MAKE THE WALL REAL JUST LIKE ANIME

Twitchplays Campaign Manager 2016

shira

Secrekt $6800 payday.

CZ47Z1yUcAAIZtp.jpg

Just like TI

Symptoms, and it's not just when gaming, I feel it at all times, it even goes numb sometimes. Like I have the exact symptoms, I don't think there's any chance it's something else.

I'd look into the relaxation route if you can.
333mueG.jpg

The bowling glove route is sad and hard to co-ordinate.

Pratfall

you should go to an orthopedist. with a quick exam and an xray they will have a very good idea of whether it is CTS or not. I self diagnosed myself and ended up wrong. dont you guys have an amazing healthcare system in the netherlands?

you should go to an orthopedist. with a quick exam and an xray they will have a very good idea of whether it is CTS or not. I self diagnosed myself and ended up wrong. dont you guys have an amazing healthcare system in the netherlands?
I went to my doctor and she seemed convinced that it was CTS so I trusted her judgement on it. I'll think about going to an orthopedist anyway.

Russ T

Banned
I went to my doctor and she seemed convinced that it was CTS so I trusted her judgement on it. I'll think about going to an orthopedist anyway.

I've got a fucked up knee right now, and my general practitioner said something different from the orthopedist. Ended up going to the wrong kind of physical therapy for a couple months before I was sent to the orthopedist, who sent me to the right kind of physical therapy. (There are different kinds, so I learned.) It's fiiiiinally getting better after all this time. Almost a year at this point since the pain started.

I'd recommend seeing the orthopedist.

Also I'm in America, so that mistake was pretty costly. Hopefully where you live that kind of mistake won't financially destroy you.

VanMastaIteHab

Neo Member
My quests and hero challenges are all broken. Is there any way to fix this? Sucks that I just paid $8 for this and can't take advantage of any of it.

Shinypogs

I swear to god if there was one hero I want gone from the game it's alchemist. I have never seen a hero take up more potential farm and be less useful than this fuck. I have seen people play great alchs and pros can be right terrors with him but poorly played alchs are just a sign that you're going to die slowly over the course of 30- 45 mins.

Also I am legit the worst weaver in the world and am not gonna finish this daily hero challenge for the sake of not making another team suffer through my sad attempts at playing him.

if you're gonna play weaver, you need to queue with a support player and play it as a super kill lane, honestly. you do pretty good damage early. build midgame items with an early deso and 5 man.

Vade

get an electric razor and put a piece of painters tape on it with the word "BALLS" or "ASS" and do a really close trim. Never straight razor sensitive parts of the body (aside from the face)

Is this how you turn into your final anime form?

Played a game at 3 in the morning to test out the new battle pass. What could've easily been a 30-35 min game turned into a 51 minute one because our bs thought it'd be tight to farm for the latter 20 mins and sell everything to get a rapier.

There's nothing worse than a game that goes longer than it needed to.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I think that was the one thing this thread was missing on its road to the dumpster, TUSR's asshair maintenance.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
OK VALVE

WHOEVER CAME UP WITH THE "BUY AGHANIMS AS CRYSTAL MAIDEN BEFORE 25 MINUTES" QUEST

YOU CAN GO TO HELL

Shinypogs

OK VALVE

WHOEVER CAME UP WITH THE "BUY AGHANIMS AS CRYSTAL MAIDEN BEFORE 25 MINUTES" QUEST

YOU CAN GO TO HELL

I have no idea why dazzle got taken out of the pool for that but CM got left in, I mean on one hand cm jungles better but * shrugs* I feel like more people are gonna notice cm rushing aghs than dazzle. Although the time limit got bumped to 30 minutes from 25 so it's maybe marginally easier.

TY for the weaver advice guys but I felt really uncomfortable on him and I'd rather not ruin other people games with a hero I'm going to be awkward as hell on. It took me a few games to get my oracle win the first day but at least he felt normal and I could do normal support things with him. Weaver feels off somehow and I can't get the hang of when to use what skill and when to dive vs run away. ... and now I miss watching xboct play weaver :(

Hylian7

Frostbite OP
I always get so frustrated with jungle CMs because most of them ignore the lane and then go "well why did you lose your lane?"

The point is that you get you some accelerated XP and gold, but still participate in the lane. A lot of them don't get how to do this.

Funny story, a few weeks ago, my friend that plays support most of the time said sometimes it is impossible for CM to work. I called bullshit, and he told me to play her. So I did: http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2087028547

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
I got it on my 2nd try but that's a stupid quest.

You take a bad hero.
And an item that's bad on said hero.
And you give a time limit that forces her to buy it in lieu of items she should be buying.

The only way to get it in a reasonable time is if you're stomping the other team.

xsfCZMF.png

Is this a new thing? I've never heard of skipping Q on CM, but it makes some sense with her poor mana pool. I can't imagine Q is not even worth a value point for the slow though.

Deadly

xsfCZMF.png

Is this a new thing? I've never heard of skipping Q on CM, but it makes some sense with her poor mana pool. I can't imagine Q is not even worth a value point for the slow though.
Terrible build and I've never actually seen anyone skill that way. You should check the top 100 and then look at the pro player builds instead.

Shinypogs

I will punch the next fucker who goes boots straight into radiance and doesn't finish the fucking relic before 30 minutes plus dies over a dozen times and contributes zero to teamfights and base defense because what use is an alchemist with phase boots and a stout shield 27 minutes into the game. Congrats on getting radiance literally as our throne falls I hope you are soooooooo proud of your performance. I'm pretty sure the easy ai farms better than you and actually responds to pings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom