• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wok

EDIT: Searing Chains interrupts. The Axe was just dumb and didn't cast it a second time.

Affected units can still turn, cast spells, use items and attack. Affected units receive a stop command upon getting rooted.

So it is an interruption and not a dodge, in the sense that the ability of the opponent does not go on cooldown and is merely interrupted.

I need to read the wiki page again, and pay attention to each word, and the precise meaning of each.

A question that I have always had about Ember is whether activating flame guard before sleight of fist would result in more damage to creep waves or ennemy heroes.

Hylian7

I don't understand the logic of people in this game. We already have someone jungling, so the last guy picks Broodmother and says "Pick a solo safelane" when the guy already picked Terrorblade and decides to jungle the enemy jungle. All the other lanes are going to shit. I'm Ember mid vs Viper which is heavily in Viper's favor, so I have no farm. Then Broodmother gets pissed at all of us (with no farm) for taking the jungle and uses his ult and Orchid to take our farm as we are farming it. Late game he refuses to push with us because he has some beef with us now.

Screw us over in the early to mid game, then refuse to help bring it back and say it's our fault somehow. I don't get people that play like this.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2070051924

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
A question that I have always had about Ember is whether activating flame guard before sleight of fist would result in more damage to creep waves or ennemy heroes.
It does. As does Ion Shell or Radiance during Sleight. Ember is physically moving during it, just invulnerable and untargetable.

G.ZZZ

Have you guys noted that, if you are purple, you are probably a good dota hero, and if you're black and a woman you are invariably worse than any white waifu hero?

at least tusr avatar is cool idol

dac15_fantastic.gif

Sianos

an enemy arc warden went the cheesy rapier build, but then marched his real hero along with the double up the lane and then i exploded him with atos-accuracy-enhanced arcane orbs

oh dota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom