• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acinixys

shira

MATUMBAMAN man's stream is pretty funny
he's playing vs illidan, general and babushkia phoenix picker

Was watching a bit of both

Illidan has a great stream.
www.twitch.tv/illidanstrdoto
Interesting video and hotkey setup. Spacebar 4 lyfe
http://f-picture.net/lfp/s020.radikal.ru/i715/1512/a2/7287ac9708a1.png/htm
Max render, 0 shadows
http://f-picture.net/lfp/s019.radikal.ru/i642/1512/a2/c4a31af8122a.png/htm

And he plays OSU between games
https://osu.ppy.sh

yarden24

i'm pretty sure you're 1300 bad. wtf are you doing building mjollnir and tarrasque on wr? and you have a lot of deaths on average.

and daedalus on pl? bro please.

You could tell him why the item choices are bad instead of telling him his dumb.

In general i suggest when starting out in dota go with what the guides tell you to build, do you know how to use the hero guides in game?

t0rment

You could tell him why the item choices are bad instead of telling him his dumb.

In general i suggest when starting out in dota go with what the guides tell you to build, do you know how to use the hero guides in game?

i didnt say he was dumb, just that he's at the skill level he deserves. being bad at a game doesnt make you dumb.

Wok

cK3RGD1.png

Building a BF on PA is ultra greedy when you are at an MMR where people cannot last hit. You should skip the BF and go for Treads! And maybe Sange & Yasha.

t4zKaWP.png

I am crap at WR, but where is Daedalus? The build is Agha into Daedalus, no? Plus how come you have Travels and no blink?

r72DCfN.png

You like attack speed, but you dislike Treads on a squishy hero.

6r6Okd5.png

Deso is trollish. Get a BKB instead.

This is the best advice for a beginner.

BHK3

Banned
ef7b0abbda.jpg

Why does this even happen, I literally can't even climb because I lose on average 2-3 more points then when I win. I HAVE to go on long streaks to even make it look like I'm advancing, but then shit like this happens...

7fb8206001.jpg

Wok

ef7b0abbda.jpg

Why does this even happen, I literally can't even climb because I lose on average 2-3 more points than when I win. I HAVE to go on long streaks to even make it look like I'm advancing, but then shit like this happens...

7fb8206001.jpg

You are matched against people who are weaker than you.

shira

Tournament Dates
Starladder/iLeague - Minsk, Belarus (Jan 13-17)
$300k: EG, Vega, Alliance, VP, Spirit, Fnatic, CoL, Wings, LGD, Secret, Liquid, Navi
t1452862800z1.png

MarsTV LAN - China (Jan 27-31)
$250k: Spirits, Complexity, Mineski, OG, VG, EG +4
t1453863600z1.png

Shanghai Major - Mercedes-Benz Arena (Mar 2-6)
$3000k: EG, OG, Alliance, Ehome, VG, CDEC, Secret, VP, LGD, Newbee, Spirit, Liquid, Archon, CoL, Fnatic, MVPP
t1456887600z1.png

Dota Pit 4 - Split, Croatia (Mar 19-20)
$100k: VP, OG, Secret, MVPP +4
t1458370800z1.png

Crazy doto for 2 weeks than a month off for CNY - might be the time for the Captain's Draft³

jokkir

Playing as a Necro in random is tough. Everyone thinks you're a support and sooner than later, the entire team is just full carries. Then the team complains that you're taking farm or not supporting

Sibylus

Banned
Playing as a Necro in random is tough. Everyone thinks you're a support and sooner than later, the entire team is just full carries. Then the team complains that you're taking farm or not supporting
I don't understand the pub reasoning. Necrophos is a support because he has a heal and Huskar isn't because... ??

had a CK on my team go AFK because I was kill-stealing with my ult and "if necro wants to be the carry then he can carry"

I proceeded to carry

ggradiant.gif

had a CK on my team go AFK because I was kill-stealing with my ult and "if necro wants to be the carry then he can carry"

I proceeded to carry

ggradiant.gif

For the like the first five games I played as necro I thought reapers scythe had to finish its animation for the added death timer to take affect. I told my team mates to stop hitting the hero I ulted.

I still feel like an idiot

Well if your team is full of carries just play Necro as a support. If you want to win, sometimes you have to play a role other than what you intended.

Kard8p3

was spectating a game and when i mouse over targets they turn white. unless im retarded i dont remember this happening before. anyone know why this is happening

Holden

rather easy bullethell game with some parts that can be hard
not rythm game just good music
i guess it's a rpg but it's a rather short game

played it 3 times ( different in each run ), would recommend

japanese character action games are honestly the only good games to come out in the last two decades

Honestly I haven't played enough to pretend to know the genre. I pretty much dropped off the console map (outside of the FPS my buddies were playing) last gen, so I haven't gotten to experience the genre much.
also there's touhou if you're more into 4000 year old dragons if you see what I mean

Touhou is everything I dislike about shmups. If you're going to play bullet hell at least play a Cave title jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom