• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Lotto

Arteezy's stream is making me so slee-
JngNyIm.png

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I don't know, it depends on how many of those 150 Euro tickets there are, and if the "exclusive" part just means its genuine.

Also, I hope its not too hard to get those Perfect World promotional items. They will likely ether be really rare, or super common depending on the distribution method.

This might honestly be the funniest stream I've ever watched.

And as soon as I say that back to normal rtz music. Oh well I needed sleep anyway.

Razzer

Honestly I think Arteezy's mind broke the other day. His stream has gone full wacko since he played those cartoon themes.

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
O_O this is gonna make it harder for me to buy enough dazzle sets to give away now :(

ALso does meepo radiance work? Like if you put radi in the first slot, can you pretty much do like naga rat with it?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
ALso does meepo radiance work? Like if you put radi in the first slot, can you pretty much do like naga rat with it?
No, but Meepo with Boots of Travel can rat like Tinker.

Meepo 1 TPs to wave and Poofs to itself.
Meepos 2-3 Poof in, immediately annihilating the wave.
One of Meepos 2-3 TPs to another lane
Repeat

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
No, but Meepo with Boots of Travel can rat like Tinker.

Meepo 1 TPs to wave and Poofs to itself.
Meepos 2-3 Poof in, immediately annihilating the wave.
One of Meepos 2-3 TPs to another lane
Repeat

Why doesnt radi work? :( Cause it's a passive?

I've seen t he BoT's 'bug' that the boots refresh when you swap in and out the boots or something. So much n0tail rat :D

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Meepos don't share items beyond boots, so only Meepo 1 would be able to rat with Radiance while the other Meepos farm jungle or lanes. It'd be more like Lone Druid rat in that case.

Razzer

Oh in case anyone is interested IceIceIce is streaming. Gonna be the only opportunity for a while so any fans take the chance now. (and the rest of this week probs)

Kreunt

Banned
That WR set in the new Anuxi chest is the first I ever bought in dota2.

I remember a few days after I got it I played a game with Anuxi, picked WR and was using that set, didn't even realise it was one of hers until she mentioned it.

edit: I'm not sure if I even knew Anuxi was an item creator before that, was just some random person I grouped up with from the ingame neoGAF channel.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I love pretty much every Anuxi set, but The Slithereen Exile Set is best Naga set.
I like Anuxi's Slithereen Knight set cause it covers up her gross titties. I don't need that crap in my life.

Raytow

I have seen very few phoenix, and all of them were solo hardlane, is it the only way to play it or does it also fit in dual lane as support ?
I love pretty much every Anuxi set, but The Slithereen Exile Set is best Naga set.
My man, those swords and helm look pretty ballin' even if I hate the hero itself.

BeesEight

Anuxi consistently makes top notch sets that are both really well designed and very fitting with the overall game's style. There have been only two sets I've bought from the store: Anuxi's Snowdrop and Bounch's Deadwinter.

Honestly, I probably would have bought way more on Anuxi's things if I didn't think it fundamentally silly to spend so much money on virtual items.

I just wanted to say, Anuxi, that your stuff is awesome and the current controversy is getting pretty juvenile and undeserved.

Razzer

Seems Lanm is having troubles with passport for Kiev or something, from what I'm hearing on IceIceIce's stream. Might not be able to go, hopefully that works out though.

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
The support from the Community has been really positive on the whole and I really appreciate it.

I realise the hate isn't directed at me but towards valve. I will just continue to try to do my best for dota2 and the workshop.

Also loving this long iceiceice stream <3

Forgive me, I will continue to be the caricature and confirm the prejudices surrounding me by what I will say next.

I will also preface the fact that it is genuine and I mean no malice whatsoever in what I'm saying.

Technically, Anuxi is top notch, there can be no doubt.

But it is rare, if at all, have I enjoyed the design she's inflicted on some of her creations.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Played my first game as SF last night.

That hero is a lot of fun. I didn't play him very well, but he was relatively easy to farm with.

What builds do you guys generally use for him?

I went treads -> drums -> BKB then the game ended.

M.D

Forgive me, I will continue to be the caricature and confirm the prejudices surrounding me by what I will say next.

I will also preface the fact that it is genuine and I mean no malice whatsoever in what I'm saying.

Technically, Anuxi is top notch, there can be no doubt.

But it is rare, if at all, have I enjoyed the design she's inflicted on some of her creations.

first fnatic now anuxi
ur pure evil

first fnatic now anuxi
ur pure evil

That was about personal preference regarding the design.

Discussion on Fnatic is just pure truth, I'm just willing to get big whooper flamegrilled for it first.

There's an issue where the community stuff is driven as being egalitarian, when really, it's not.

There's an accusation and the test is to see whether it's true or not.

Anuxi has acknowledged the fact it is the case. Valve, at the minute, don't appear to do anything to ensure the balance is redressed. It's not incumbent on Anuxi to do a thing, people raise a concern and so far, it's not been refuted.

Pity, with just a cursory look at some of the submissions, there's some nice looking sets that I would be tempted to buy.

Valve spoke about having clearer messaging after the Diretide rubbish and yet it's gone back to how it was before.

inkls

That hero is a lot of fun. I didn't play him very well, but he was relatively easy to farm with.

Maximum -armor.

Desolator > Assault cuirass

Dont know if its legit or not, but its fun. -18 armor all the way. (can also grab a medallion to bring it to -24)

Hylian7

A wonky sounding build that someone here (I forget who) suggested to me: Midas > Boots > Medallion > BoTs > (BKB, Desolator, whatever else you might need here)

Shadow Blade is also fun since your ulti is animation based and not channeled. You can basically blow up any support with it and one Raze. Blink is great too with a BKB.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Maximum -armor.

Desolator > Assault cuirass

Dont know if its legit or not, but its fun. -18 armor all the way. (can also grab a medallion to bring it to -24)

Good idea on the deso+AC for the negative armor. Would you build that after drums and get BKB late game, or go treads -> deso?

i dont see how its 'dumb'
they arent targetting anuxi, theyre saying valve are stupidly lazy and ruining their own game

This is how I perceived it as well. Nothing against Anuxi, but there does seem to be some things wrong with the way the workshop is run at the moment.

A wonky sounding build that someone here (I forget who) suggested to me: Midas > Boots > Medallion > BoTs > (BKB, Desolator, whatever else you might need here)

Shadow Blade is also fun since your ulti is animation based and not channeled. You can basically blow up any support with it and one Raze. Blink is great too with a BKB.

Oh yeah, I knew I forgot an item. My build was actually treads --> drums --> blink --> BKB
That wonky build seems interesting. I usually am not good enough at farming to get a midas in <10 mins though, so I have to improve that before I do a 'rush midas' build.

That Naga and Omni set posted as the top comment on your reddit link is topnotch. I remember that naga set ages ago and I wish it will eventually make its way to the game

rezuth

The most general build is phase, sb and then daed if you wanna pub stomp.

Your build is way safer but I would suggest maybe skip the drums?

dave is ok

aztek is ok
That Naga and Omni set posted as the top comment on your reddit link is topnotch. I remember that naga set ages ago and I wish it will eventually make its way to the game
They're both good looking sets, but the octopus hat is a little goofy compared to most of what gets accepted

*not saying I wouldn't love to have it in game.

I don't think Valve owes every half decent workshop artist a spot on the marketplace. The system should be: If you keep making high quality work, it'll find its way in. It's only broken because the ranking system is easily exploited and some quality stuff gets buried.

But there's a lot of things we don't know.

We don't know the financial arrangements between the parties; valve might ask for a higher cut in exchange for a shorter turn around for items to be placed in the game.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
They could at the very least just make sure sets didn't take up five slots on the main page between each body piece. That shit is just dumb and makes it ever so more annoying to navigate.

Top Bottom