• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

shira

Storm still is the best hero announcer.

Korean default is pretty damn sexy, and it's free

Yep. Not taking advantage of the IP and then trying to capitalize on it yearssss later was a massive, massive mistake.

Blizzard could be raking in Volvo money on top of WoW money right now, but nope.

i am really glad they didn't handle dota

Riot money + Volvo money = could have been Blizzard money

Cyborg Up!!!
8003-dota2_babyroshan_ice.png
8004-dota2_babyroshan_lava.png

Clockwerx new cogs in motion - dey bounce,
these are going annoying as hell for opponents
http://gfycat.com/OptimalWeeBuckeyebutterfly

Sorry nerds, Axe has the best announcer. The puns are just too good.

By far. Followed by Storm and Bastion.

Now for multikill announcers, I prefer Storm, PFlax and Bastion.

inkls

http://dotabuff.com/matches/593406884

A case of "do the dumbest lanes and somehow win because your Tinker is snowballing and you have a Terrorblade for late game." I have no idea why my teammates thought it was appropriate for AA and SB to go in the offlane and leave me solo against Omni and Clinkz, but I was helpless and got less than 20 CS by 10 minutes and dived endlessly by those assholes. I asked for AA to help me, and he wouldn't. Somehow we won.

It seems that for some reason its easier to win when your team goes full retard than when you try planning things out. just had the same type of game. Support Dazzle, we got ench, sniper, phoenix and spirit breaker. Spirit leaves me alone top lane for the first 12 minutes while phoenix gives them first blood after 20 seconds and also the courier in a 5 seconds lapse of time.

Not to mention the enemy team picked axe and AA after I picked dazzle. Sniper kept complaining about wards when they were up, got fed up and put them in the courier and told him to ward the map himself, they never left the courier the whole game.

Thankfully Spirit and ench got fed and carried us somehow. http://dotabuff.com/matches/593425460

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Is the Clockwerk model available anywhere yet? It's not on the models list on the workshop. I'd like to try making a model for him.

Is the Clockwerk model available anywhere yet? It's not on the models list on the workshop. I'd like to try making a model for him.

I don't think it's out. I've seen a few cool "joke" clockwerk skin concepts, though. RELEASE IT ALREADY, VALVE.

A Clockwerk skin inspired by japanese mechs would be sweet

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
I don't think it's out. I've seen a few cool "joke" clockwerk skin concepts, though. RELEASE IT ALREADY, VALVE.

A Clockwerk skin inspired by japanese mechs would be sweet

That's what I'm aiming for hehe. I hope they're a little more lenient on the whole "no sci fi" thing with clockwerk at least.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like

KingKong

I really dislike both the UT announcer and the kill text crawl saying things like "pwned" I know that harkens back to the game's mod roots or whatever but it just stinks of puerile, 90s PC gaming.

I think thats why I love it haha. God if they could get the Quake announcer

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I do feel they could change Pwned to just Killed and no one would really care after a week.

Now, Unreal Tournament Guy is great. he fits Dota far better then all the other games I have seen people mod him into .

Gav47

Clockwerk one is cheaper

Yeah and the cogs are really nice but I would have gladly paid more for a more all-encompassing announcer.

Maybe they had the voice actor in for something else (Techies are probably going to be the race as Clockwerk) and decided to do the pack as well.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I don't know, I always like the more plain announcers, I found the ones with too many jokes get annoying fast.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
It seems that for some reason its easier to win when your team goes full retard than when you try planning things out. just had the same type of game. Support Dazzle, we got ench, sniper, phoenix and spirit breaker. Spirit leaves me alone top lane for the first 12 minutes while phoenix gives them first blood after 20 seconds and also the courier in a 5 seconds lapse of time.

Not to mention the enemy team picked axe and AA after I picked dazzle. Sniper kept complaining about wards when they were up, got fed up and put them in the courier and told him to ward the map himself, they never left the courier the whole game.

Thankfully Spirit and ench got fed and carried us somehow. http://dotabuff.com/matches/593425460

Wiseman N0tail speaks the truth.

I don't know, I always like the more plain announcers, I found the ones with too many jokes get annoying fast.

CALLOU CALLAY, THE ENEMIES MIDDLE BARRACKS HAS FALLEN

THE CRITICS RAVE, DIRE'S TOP TOWER IS A FLOP

I slogged through 8 months of Storm Spirit announcer because I felt it was my duty to share that bastard in every game I played.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Sounds like 2 more reasons not to play ESO.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I feel like the floor seats for TI4 are going to sell out in like 2 minutes, it seems to be what most people are talking about getting.

Renoir

CALLOU CALLAY, THE ENEMIES MIDDLE BARRACKS HAS FALLEN

THE CRITICS RAVE, DIRE'S TOP TOWER IS A FLOP

I slogged through 8 months of Storm Spirit announcer because I felt it was my duty to share that bastard in every game I played.
You needed glados in your life

Wish they made OG killer instinct.. That announcer is forever in my head.

Top Bottom