• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Does anyone know of any good earth spirit videos that are from after the push/pull changes? I've found one Jerax one, but was hoping to find more.
The difference is you choose how to initiate instead of auto-killing anyone with pull, roll, kick.
And you can't flash farm without using remnants.

Play yourself as a mini Silencer, get a Blink, and pretend you are Sand King in teamfights after you get a silence off. Mid game and mid fight protect your carry in skirmishes with pull.

Chris R

Ok so final question about the TI4 tickets... Do I leave the page up or constantly refresh it to make the tickets show up when they go live? I saw someone mention something about a place in line or whatever?

Carry Venomancer and Support Skeleton King

What is Dota
Sounds like grade a plus dota to me.

I was hoping someone would try support wk at some point. That ult slow is ridiculous in teamfights and so just run in and die and give your life steal and stun. Bam support.

Artanisix

Sounds like grade a plus dota to me.

I was hoping someone would try support wk at some point. That ult slow is ridiculous in teamfights and so just run in and die and give your life steal and stun. Bam support.

EG has been running support WK semi-frequently with great success.

FACE

Banned
Fnatic also ran support WK on the captain's draft tourney, Fly did pretty well when he built a Force Staff(best item).

Edit: Why did Ahead call GG just now? Morphling was stomping on Mirana and SF and he had just finished his Butterfly.

EG has been running support WK semi-frequently with great success.
I hadn't seen that :O
Fnatic also ran support WK on the captain's draft tourney, Fly did pretty well when he built a Force Staff(best item).

Edit: Why did Ahead call GG just now? Morphling was stomping on Mirana and SF and he had just finished his Butterfly.
Weren't they 2 sets of raxs down and they failed on their last big push to get an thing but a tower? I think that was the right game.

FACE

Banned
I hadn't seen that :O

Weren't they 2 sets of raxs down and they failed on their last big push to get an thing but a tower? I think that was the right game.

I think the enemy team had mega creeps, still Morphling was six-slotted and he was already mauling the other team's cores. At that point I'd have only gg'd out if he went down.

Worse. They were facing mega creeps and had two people waiting to respawn.

I think Centaur and AA were down, meh.

Calidor

Carry Venomancer and Support Skeleton King

What is Dota

Someone explain me why carry Venomancer is viable when:

1) can't flash farm / hard to come back from behind

2) no escape mechanism / no mobility / no lockdown either

3) a 3910 gold item counters him completely (BKB)

is it just for the early aggression potential? the veno wards?

BeesEight

I think Centaur and AA were down, meh.

Yeah, I think it was those two. The AA was close to coming back but the Centaur was just eliminated and I don't think he had buy-back. They were at best going to be 4v5 without their initiator with the possibility of lasso and fiend's grip to hold the morphling in place (can't remember what was used to kill the centaur). They were basically looking for a miracle just to stave off the assault and even if they managed it, being able to run up the pushed top lane to try and get to Dire's throne would have been incredibly minuscule.

hes agility so he probably scales well into right clicker? i dunno never really seen a veno try for a carry

FACE

Banned
Yeah, I think it was those two. The AA was close to coming back but the Centaur was just eliminated and I don't think he had buy-back. They were at best going to be 4v5 without their initiator with the possibility of lasso and fiend's grip to hold the morphling in place (can't remember what was used to kill the centaur). They were basically looking for a miracle just to stave off the assault and even if they managed it, being able to run up the pushed top lane to try and get to Dire's throne would have been incredibly minuscule.

Lasso was used to kill the Centaur.

I think they should've gone down on their shield. Morphling might've been able to kill most of the other team by himself if they tried to death push and even if they didn't the game wouldn't have lasted a lot longer any way.

Pratfall

Cuz it's fun. Also, it seems like he is capable of some outstanding early aggression with a bit of farm and levels. If you can get a few quick points in gale and sting 3 - 2 - 0 - 1, you can shit out so much damage.

Tobe

can someone help me with ticketmaster? do i just create an account click usa, then just wait for when the tickets are on sale and buy them? will i have a problem if my cc isnt from the us?

also is it normal to not receive an email confirmation when creating an account?

can someone help me with ticketmaster? do i just create an account click usa, then just wait for when the tickets are on sale and buy them? will i have a problem if my cc isnt from the us?

also is it normal to not receive an email confirmation when creating an account?

I recived the email confirmation like 24 hours after I made the account, but as far as I know it works fine as soon as you make it.

As far as I know yeah you just wait for the page to put up the tickets.

Can't help with the international cc though.

Hylian7

Has anyone tried Take Aim + Impetus in Ability Draft? Will it actually work like I would hope or is the cast range of Impetus limited to it's range (aka Enchantress's attack range)?

I don't think you need an account to buy them. Once they go on sale, there will be an option to checkout as a guest and you can fill out all of your info/payment method at the checkout screen.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Has anyone tried Take Aim + Impetus in Ability Draft? Will it actually work like I would hope or is the cast range of Impetus limited to it's range (aka Enchantress's attack range)?
Given that orbs work on melee I think the cast range would stay the same, but it's dota so who knows

Acinixys

Ahead x MYM has been a manly game so far.

47 kills in 21 mins!

Im watching this now. Jakiro is DESTROYING Ember mid. Liquid Fire so good

Holy shit this game shows how OP a early mek is. Jakiro got mek at +/- 8 mins and then went on to save his team at least 5 times before the 14 min mark

AFAIK Impetus is locked to enchants attack range

traveler

Not Wario
Sell me on the floor seats. I'm 50/50 on whether I'll even be able to go but I'm grabbing a ticket if possible just in case. (And if I can't, then one of you guys who didn't get a ticket will get to go in July :D) Was planning general admission to save money, but if floor seats really are worth it, then I'm in.

the ticketmaster page has a picture now

so thats cool

am i supposed to be refreshing it or am i just watching it

im just gonna have like 4 tabs of it open and do both

Top Bottom