• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

So I don't quite understand Mirana's starfall. I'm consistently shooting at a single target right in front of me at <175 units (only target within 500 units) and yet the second starfall doesn't proc a lot of the times. This also happens when I'm flash farming a creep wave. Is there something else that I'm doing wrong? My only explanation is that maybe because I right click after the first starfall proc, it cancels the second?

Sibylus

Banned
So I don't quite understand Mirana's starfall. I'm consistently shooting at a single target right in front of me at <175 units (only target within 500 units) and yet the second starfall doesn't proc a lot of the times. This also happens when I'm flash farming a creep wave. Is there something else that I'm doing wrong? My only explanation is that maybe because I right click after the first starfall proc, it cancels the second?
Second star searches for a target within 175 range, so very nearly melee range. That, and the second star fires after the first wave has already hit, maybe you're just missing the little visual?

Kard8p3

I see a lot of camera control talk going on.... anybody else use the middle mouse click+drag to control their camera? This is exclusively how I move my camera around. If I'm not clicking to last hit or move, my middle mouse is pressed down and I'm moving the camera to see everything. If shit is breaking out farther away, I just click the map. I always see people move the mouse to the edge of the screen and that's just too damn slow and not intuitive to me.

I use to drag scroll, but my new mouse won't let me. Edge pan is really good imo, and you can speed up how fast it is.

shira

268x268.resizedimage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBxx4WerRBI
Peruvian Announcer
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=247446338&searchtext

Upvote por favor

Chris R

UPS didn't leave my package outside my apartment :( Silly roommates were probably still asleep at noon, I wanted to wear a polo to work tomorrow.

So the real question is sell the Lockless Luckboxes or open them up...

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
UPS didn't leave my package outside my apartment :( Silly roommates were probably still asleep at noon, I wanted to wear a polo to work tomorrow.

So the real question is sell the Lockless Luckboxes or open them up...

My package arrived today too.

I'm selling my 3 luckboxes.

Cassius

After the game I just had, I'm pretty sure I can't stomach the bottom of the barrel personalities on this game anymore. Really kills my desire to play.

Had a dude on my team ping the map for around two minutes straight.

Raytow

After the game I just had, I'm pretty sure I can't stomach the bottom of the barrel personalities on this game anymore. Really kills my desire to play.

Had a dude on my team ping the map for around two minutes straight.

This is me, stopped playing until Techies is finally out, or someone wants to stack, solo queue is a shit sandwich I'm not willing to eat anymore.

Quesa

They mixed up the codes during production and I think you get both from ether now

Couldn't I buy some more stuff then, cuz if everything sells I make money off the transaction, right (everything except the kunkka shirt that comes with a shirt or polo sells for higher than the thinkgeek prices)? Feels like there's something I'm missing, otherwise these should be sold out.

Second star searches for a target within 175 range, so very nearly melee range. That, and the second star fires after the first wave has already hit, maybe you're just missing the little visual?

I dunno.. Maybe...I guess I'll need to scrutinize a bit harder if it isn't bugged

Sibylus

Banned
I dunno.. Maybe...I guess I'll need to scrutinize a bit harder if it isn't bugged
Open up one of your replays and zoom to a spot where you use the skill, hit slow mo and scrute! All else failing, you can consult the combat log to confirm whether or not a second star hit the target.

shira

shira said:
Joined the steammachines beta, got this little boozer
or was it a drop? idk happened at the same time bored in a game and signed up while they fountain farmed
ibqI4yoegb0WXe.png
quoted for new page

LOL that was a glitch back during TI3 because they codes were bugged.

Got my flowery treants on 9/25/2013 so yeah I think afterwards they didn't do that. Maybe that was a really old production code they gave you or something.

Demoli

Dead games aren't patched

wouldn't expect anything this week, best bet for a decent sized update is next week by easter.

Chris R

Well a patch has to be coming soon.

6.81 comes out with whatever patches Cyb er Icefrog thinks are going to be needed to balance the pro scene for TI4, followed by 6.81a/b/c with minor bug fixes.

Those of you that have purchased a Shagbark plushie from WeLoveFine, can you check your card to see if you have any suspicious transactions.

I'm trying to track down if this is a WLF issue or not. Regardless they are already looking into it for me.

Tobe

anybody still needing a room? im looking for good hotels since we traveling a long way.

pm me for more info doing this today and tomorrow (today is better tho)

Top Bottom