• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

bounchfx

Those of you that have purchased a Shagbark plushie from WeLoveFine, can you check your card to see if you have any suspicious transactions.

I'm trying to track down if this is a WLF issue or not. Regardless they are already looking into it for me.

I checked earlier today, nothing fishy yet, hoping it stays that way haha. Can't wait to get my plush.

Yeah it's most likely going to be down to the recent heartbleed openssl exploit that was released the other day. Basically every site was vulnerable to this exploit when it was announced, been a real shitty week for a lot of sysadmins.

It only seems to be a handful of people however Steam was also vulnerable for a fair while so honestly it could even be from there or literally anywhere else that was compromised by the exploit.

Kard8p3

Yo matt do you have the # of how many plushies will be at TI? I know it's probably a little early to ask, but I definitely wanna snag one.

shira

I like how he has his whole team muted

image.php

Wolda preferred furion being squished with a banhammer

Hylian7

http://dotabuff.com/matches/604091146

You ever have one of those games that just feels assclowny from the start? Yeah....

I'm know I made some mistakes, and the Windrunner played well, but I honestly have no idea how we could have come back from this one...

Edit: Excuse me, Windrunner is apparently "wing rune", because that was what Lifestealer kept calling her. Here I thought Icefrog ninja'd in 6.81 and added a new rune: Wing Rune: Makes you a flying unit with flying vision for 30 seconds.

Actually, I would LOVE to see a rune like that. Maybe not the flying unit part, but at least flying vision.

Well it only took 41 games, but I'm 1 under .500 with Earth Spirit. Now that I feel like I have him down he feels so hard to stop in the early game and that allows my team to snowball. Any trilane that has him is so strong. Kicking someone back into two teammates is a death warrant.

Being able to escape most initiations allows me to farm fairly freely, although keeping up in levels seems to be the hardest part to earth spirit. When playing a defensive team it's hard to get the kills I need and farming creepwaves is a pretty futile endeavor.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Got my polos tonight from ThinkGeek. The plastic bag for the Tidehunter one was ripped when I opened up the boxed so I was worried that it was a return or that someone had nabbed the code from it. Thankfully they all activated successfully though.

Has anyone else gotten their polos? Fit wise all three of mine have some rather large shoulders, and I was wondering if others had the same issue. I have broad shoulders, but these are 1/4 - 1/2 larger on each side. Kinda surprising. The rest of the fit on the large is great though. Too bad shoulders are so hard to alter :/

To the market to sell some luckboxes!

Hylian7

it stutters on my laptop too

im watching rtz's stream on my ipad and its fine

i think my technology just hates you

Strange. I'm not sure what the deal with that is. Did you try going back and watching my past broadcasts? Maybe it has to do with just me broadcasting live. What resolution are you watching RTZ's stream on?

Satch

Banned
Strange. I'm not sure what the deal with that is. Did you try going back and watching my past broadcasts? Maybe it has to do with just me broadcasting live. What resolution are you watching RTZ's stream on?

ur vods work fine but not while ur live

and i watch rtz's stream on source setting

Shinypogs

I had stutters earlier watching but Hylian had said they needed to restart the stream because of something so that may have been it.

Mordeccai

http://dotabuff.com/matches/604256291

Games like this piss me off. Team feeds other team back into it and we lose.

Doto is a cruel mistress sometimes.

I feel your pain. I'm pretty livid now over a loss. We were getting stomped for about 30 minutes, I was weaver and picked off kills where I could while maintaining farm as well as I could with a clinkz all over the map. Knew we were screwed if I didn't get all the farms.

54 minute game. Their shadow shaman disconnects 45 minutes in and doesn't come back. Fuck yes! Just the break we need, right?

Except our dumb ass Pudge decides he can solo the Ursa with two hearts, hooks him, and proceeds to immediatley die. Dude feeds Ursa and Ember seven kills this way. We even had them double raxed while they had one of ours. We just couldn't hold off their final push because the pudge made the worst decisions. Doesnt help that our team comp was pretty shit and the rubick was forced into hard support. Oh, and the fact that almost everybody on the team fed in some capacity.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/604251656

how the hell am I supposed to go to bed after a loss like that.

BHK3

Banned
http://dotabuff.com/matches/604256291

Games like this piss me off. Team feeds other team back into it and we lose.

Doto is a cruel mistress sometimes.

I feel your pain. I'm pretty livid now over a loss. We were getting stomped for about 30 minutes, I was weaver and picked off kills where I could while maintaining farm as well as I could with a clinkz all over the map. Knew we were screwed if I didn't get all the farms.

54 minute game. Their shadow shaman disconnects 45 minutes in and doesn't come back. Fuck yes! Just the break we need, right?

Except our dumb ass Pudge decides he can solo the Ursa with two hearts, hooks him, and proceeds to immediatley die. Dude feeds Ursa and Ember seven kills this way. We even had them double raxed while they had one of ours. We just couldn't hold off their final push because the pudge made the worst decisions. Doesnt help that our team comp was pretty shit and the rubick was forced into hard support. Oh, and the fact that almost everybody on the team fed in some capacity.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/604251656

Yeesh

Chris R

I go to bed after a loss like that because it can be worse. At least we had a chance and I was adding to the team. Going 2-16 or whatever constantly feeding would be worse...

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Legit thinking about playing more in 1-2 weeks to get to 4k before Hylian.
Jesus Christ today has sucked.

GAF best way to deal with a loved one passing? Just trying to not think too much about it right now..
Depends on the person. Focus on what you can do and move forward, cry if you need to, take a walk if you need to, be alone if you need to.

Just don't fall in a rut.
KARMA'S A BITCH STEVE
Is it karma or just a 20-40% team winrate with steve

Ok so I tried out Jakiro for the first time since the change to Liquid Fire and I was shocked at how good it was. It's so ownage for zoning people out and it's even better on towers. Ability is so good.

Ok so I tried out Jakiro for the first time since the change to Liquid Fire and I was shocked at how good it was. It's so ownage for zoning people out and it's even better on towers. Ability is so good.

Liquid Fire is so slept on. I think Jak is like one little tweak away from being a top level support, and I'm a little surprised he doesn't get run more as is.

undersakura

Neo Member
Liquid Fire is so slept on. I think Jak is like one little tweak away from being a top level support, and I'm a little surprised he doesn't get run more as is.
ppd has been playing a lot of jakiro in pubs. It'd be cool to see what he'd draft with him.

Macropyre does a ton of damage if someone actually stands in it for a while.

TUSR

Banned
im on a nice massive losing streak for some reason.

keep having higher MMR ranked team mates playing like trash, what is wrong with this game.

manfestival

I find alliance vs empire and eg vs c9 to be some of the more entertaining match ups. na'vi is good but they like to play comeback kid too much

I like to raise my Donger I do it all the time ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ and every time its lowered┌༼ຈل͜ຈ༽┐ I cry and start to whine ┌༼@ل͜@༽┐But never need to worry ༼ ºل͟º༽ my Donger's staying strong ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノA Donger saved is a Donger earned so sing the Donger song! ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ

Top Bottom