• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Razzer

Plenty of clutch plays in that fight. The shackle, the mek and forcestaff on dazzle etc.

Edit: Ok EGM lived up to his name in the last 2 fights.

Calidor

this fucking game man

I just met a 3 peruvian stack on my team that left me deeply depressed:

1) safe lane Lycan: 0-5 in 20 mins, won't buy bkb. Ends 2-16
2) safe lane Warlock: no wards, mek or courier
3) jungle LC: after getting ganked nonstop (he had wards though I bought them), he stil "rushes" a 20 min midas and dagger. No boots until min 35

this fucking game man

3) jungle LC: after getting ganked nonstop (he had wards though I bought them), he stil "rushes" a 20 min midas and dagger. No boots until min 35

What's that got to do with peruvians?

Hylian7

[QOTE=Calidor;107781849]this fucking game man

3) jungle LC: after getting ganked nonstop (he had wards though I bought them), he stil "rushes" a 20 min midas and dagger. No boots until min 35[/QUOTE]
But did they call your team's Windrunner "wing rune"?

That game was hilarious yesterday. (It was on stream) I already knew how it was going to go when we had a random PA not repick even though we had a Lifestealer. Then they fought for top lane. Tinker tried to do ancients and failed miserably. I was doing as well as I could be with Pudge vs an Ember mid, but I got levels and left getting successful ganks.

" wing rune" actually played really well and the game kind of felt 2v5 the whole time. I commended him though for how he did in such an adverse situation.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/604091146

Yes that is a Mek on Pudge. No one else was getting it and we needed one. I'm still unsure if going that route over a Blink was best, but I'm not sure it would have mattered either way.

This game (just look at the levels and KDRs):
8AIhsBj.gif

http://dotabuff.com/matches/603786936

We won despite being owned every teamfight.
We were in a good position from early to midgame but once we reached their racks, the stuation changed 180 degrees.

The only one fat in our team was AM and they have a godlike Sven, Double Refresher Leviathan and a fat Kunkka and Alche.

I think Me, Pudge and Venge really bought too much sentries in this game to avoid their initiation capability but it isn't enough and we were getting delayed with items. I wasnt able to buy a force staff so I was always late on clashes.

We opted for rat dota but it seems it's still not enough. There's a point where we were in their base, AM disconnected and died as well as some of our team being picked off. They proceeded to go straight to throne and luckily AM reconnected, tp-ed to their throne and finished the job.

From the spectator's point of view, it may seem boring but the internal communication on our team were intense and every clash and rotation feels like it matters. We were really happy with this victory since we were on a losing streak and this was a hard fight. Cherry on top was Sven crying over allchat typing "Losers".

BTW i was the feeding Lion.

shira

This game (just look at the levels and KDRs):
8AIhsBj.gif

http://dotabuff.com/matches/603786936

We won despite being owned every teamfight.
We were in a good position from early to midgame but once we reached their racks, the stuation changed 180 degrees.

The only one fat in our team was AM and they have a godlike Sven, Double Refresher Leviathan and a fat Kunkka and Alche.

I think Me, Pudge and Venge really bought too much sentries in this game to avoid their initiation capability but it isn't enough and we were getting delayed with items. I wasnt able to buy a force staff so I was always late on clashes.

We opted for rat dota but it seems it's still not enough. There's a point where we were in their base, AM disconnected and died as well as some of our team being picked off. They proceeded to go straight to throne and luckily AM reconnected, tp-ed to their throne and finished the job.

From the spectator's point of view, it may seem boring but the internal communication on our team were intense and every clash and rotation feels like it matters. We were really happy with this victory since we were on a losing streak and this was a hard fight. Cherry on top was Sven crying over allchat typing "Losers".

BTW i was the feeding Lion.

533 last hits AM? Was black^ on your server?

live!
http://www.gosugamers.net/dota2/tou...&utm_medium=reddit&utm_campaign=r_dota2ticker
fnatic vs dogma
caster: ld vs bulba

M.D

oh god i'm on a 10 game winning streak

when it turns around its going to be so painful.. i might just quit now

SamVimes

LD is so amazing, he doesn't have great knowledge or anything like that but it seems he has perfect chemistry with every cocaster.

Top Bottom