• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Chris R

Oh, EternalEnvy is playing Luna for the first time ever.

Did he follow the build guide and make a BKB?

Hotel room booked. Have to walk .8 miles to the arena but whatever, saved $300 that way instead of booking the hotel across from the arena.

Fly in Friday morning though, wonder how early stuff is going to start...

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
I really want to see EG fight one of the top Chinese teams. They're doing amazingly well in the western scene.

traveler

Not Wario
I missed the TI4 announcement. Least I didn't miss the ticket sale.

I have no idea what my life situation is going to be like in July, but I'll try and snag a general admission ticket on the offchance that I can go. Worst case, I can always sell it to a gaffer or someone again if I can't.

Randdalf

i wish i could learn how to do 3d modeling so i could make dota sets

Honestly, the difficulty is not in the learning but in the actual doing. I learnt how to model in Blender but you still need some raw talent to make really good stuff. My height of accomplishment modelling-wise is some props I made that now ship with TF2, but they were very simple geometrically, not stuff like couriers or Luna mounts.

I missed the TI4 announcement. Least I didn't miss the ticket sale.

I have no idea what my life situation is going to be like in July, but I'll try and snag a general admission ticket on the offchance that I can go. Worst case, I can always sell it to a gaffer or someone again if I can't.
I hope you come, I owe you a beer.

Aaron

i wish i could learn how to do 3d modeling so i could make dota sets
Plenty of online tutorials. It only takes about a week to learn. The problem is how time intensive the actual modeling in, even if you have the artistic talent for it.

Artanisix

It's a maybe for me. I'm gonna try to get a ticket, but I might be making a career swap in the near future so everything is wishy-washy for me.

I want to go, but I'm not sure I want my first trip on an airplane to be 6 and a half hours (I'd be coming from Buffalo or Rochester, depending on which was better).

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Team Dog's "logo" sort of ruins the Dreamleauge Loading screen:
VsPKaa3.jpg

Ketch

I thought fear was supposed to be an OK player that has been around for a long time so he gets to be a part of things.

He's the Rocky Balboa of DOTA. If I actually make it to TI, I'll have to get his Sven set and get his virtual autograph on it.

(How does that stuff work?)

Calidor

I'll just take that monday off work and spend the weekend with snacks, beer and my pc streaming to the TV

Mah comfy couch experience!

BTW best TI to date = 3, worst =2

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I'll just take that monday off work and spend the weekend with snacks, beer and my pc streaming to the TV

Mah comfy couch experience!

BTW best TI to date = 3, worst =2
That final game of ti3 was so good. I always found that big play from ti2 to be overrated, and hate how people say if you know nothing about the game you should watch, or post that 8 minute slow motion version.

manfestival

Team Dog's "logo" sort of ruins the Dreamleauge Loading screen:
VsPKaa3.jpg
I personally think its hilarious but didnt they change it up to the doge now?

He's the Rocky Balboa of DOTA. If I actually make it to TI, I'll have to get his Sven set and get his virtual autograph on it.

(How does that stuff work?)
I want the sven set but its way cheaper to just get it on the market. Most of the items are commons and are super cheap. They look way cooler than traditional commons imo

Wut? Hes been an excellent carry player since TI2.

Dreamleague casters talk 10% game 90% BS

Its pretty annoying
yeah I was gonna say thats what those guys as well as synderen were saying

Top Bottom