• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Conceptor

10 years since sing strim
Kreygasm.png

Zeth

OMG! Funniest thing I've ever seen on DreamLeague just now - the EE call/ending. Hope someone posts a link asap, lmao.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Not even Sing can handle Annie.

edit: I didn't notice he was playing bots. haha

As a devout LoL player, and avid fan of Team Cloud 9 (my favorite team in the LCS), I must say that this behaviour is an absolute disgrace, and must be discouraged and punished.Cloud 9 is, first and foremost, a League of Legends team, and ALL players in the Team Cloud 9 organisation should abide by the Summoner's Code, whether they play LoL or not. As Riot Games has said, the LCS players are very close to becoming fully recognised as athletes, and this Singing player is not helping the cause with this extremely immature behavior.

manfestival

As a devout LoL player, and avid fan of Team Cloud 9 (my favorite team in the LCS), I must say that this behaviour is an absolute disgrace, and must be discouraged and punished.Cloud 9 is, first and foremost, a League of Legends team, and ALL players in the Team Cloud 9 organisation should abide by the Summoner's Code, whether they play LoL or not. As Riot Games has said, the LCS players are very close to becoming fully recognised as athletes, and this Singing player is not helping the cause with this extremely immature behavior.

Its sad because I can actually imagine this being something that someone seriously wrote

Conceptor

We waited ten years to sing sing stream. I'm so sad right now. I was just masturbating to some of Sing's VODs, when suddenly my phone bipped. It was an e-mail by Twitch, telling me that sing_sing just went live. I almost exploded my dick in a epic orgasm. The name os the stream was DEFENSE OF LEGENDS 3 NEWBIE POV STREAM, a classic trolling name. Then, when I finally open the stream, I saw a strange game played by sing. It was League of Legends, the eternal Dota 2 antagonist, and sing was playing it. Sadness filled my heart, as I started writing this last testament. See you in hell Sing, you just destroyed our lives.

aeolist

Banned
Esperamos diez años en Sing Sing corriente. Estoy tan triste ahora. Sólo estaba masturbando a algunas de vídeos bajo demanda de Sing, cuando de repente mi teléfono bipped. Era un e-mail por Twitch, diciéndome que sing_sing sólo se puso en marcha. Casi exploté mi polla en un orgasmo épico. El nombre del sistema operativo de la corriente era DEFENSA DE LEYENDAS 3 NOVATO POV ARROYO, un nombre de arrastre clásica. Luego, cuando finalmente abro el arroyo, vi a un extraño juego jugado por cantar. Era de League of Legends, el eterno Dota 2 antagonista, y cantar estaba jugando. Tristeza llena mi corazón, ya que empecé a escribir este último testamento. Nos vemos en el infierno Sing, te acabas de destruir nuestras vidas.

Kade

Esperamos diez años en Sing Sing corriente. Estoy tan triste ahora. Sólo estaba masturbando a algunas de vídeos bajo demanda de Sing, cuando de repente mi teléfono bipped. Era un e-mail por Twitch, diciéndome que sing_sing sólo se puso en marcha. Casi exploté mi polla en un orgasmo épico. El nombre del sistema operativo de la corriente era DEFENSA DE LEYENDAS 3 NOVATO POV ARROYO, un nombre de arrastre clásica. Luego, cuando finalmente abro el arroyo, vi a un extraño juego jugado por cantar. Era de League of Legends, el eterno Dota 2 antagonista, y cantar estaba jugando. Tristeza llena mi corazón, ya que empecé a escribir este último testamento. Nos vemos en el infierno Sing, te acabas de destruir nuestras vidas.

This is the English US East server can you please queue for your own server thanks

The Reddit post on LoL was filled with some very angry players, they were threatening to report him to Cloud 9 etc.

Copied this one before the thread disappeared. No fun allowed.

Phandy

The Reddit post on LoL was filled with some very angry players, they were threatening to report him to Cloud 9 etc.

Copied this one before the thread disappeared. No fun allowed.

Fucking SingSing lol. Dude is so awesome.

Edit - HOLY SHIT This Liquid DOG game. Necro smoked army. LOLOL

ViviOggi

WEATHER FORECAST FOR TONIGHT DARK WITH A CHANCE OF PAIN

Weird. Will be interested to see why we're having a Roshan-themed update.
It was weird. I was looking to see when the last tf2 schematic update was and happened to see Dota 2 was updated today, and low and behold there's two Roshan loading screens, the couriers and a gift that has a random chance to give either of the couriers, with one of the loading screens as a bonus item.

The loading screens are called Roshan's Rage and Roshan's Greed

Razzer

10 years since sing strim and THIS is what we get :lol

I'm so sad right now. I was just masturbating to some of Sing's VODs, when suddenly my phone bipped. It was an e-mail by Twitch, telling me that sing_sing just went live. I almost exploded my dick in a epic orgasm. The name os the stream was DEFENSE OF LEGENDS 3 NEWBIE POV STREAM, a classic trolling name. Then, when I finally open the stream, I saw a strange game played by sing. It was League of Legends, the eternal Dota 2 antagonist, and sing was playing it. Sadness filled my heart, as I started writing this last testament. See you in hell Sing, you just destroyed our lives dude.

Top Bottom