• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Yall fools are crazy

Sims is hard as Fuck

Have you ever been an Astronaut for more then a week in Sims 1? Literally impossible
This reminds me that one of my Sims actually got hit by a satellite in the Sims 1. I'm still not sure if it was due to a mod or just some really low chance event, because as far as I can tell this feature wasn't added till the Sims 2.

I also managed to get Robots to take over the earth once in Sim Earth, and they turned all the continent into hollow ring things for some reason.

Quesa

dNvWA.jpg

Hylian7

Shadow Blade on Ember?
Random stupid thought, if you use SoF and Shadow Blade during, do you:

A. Get the bonus damage on the next hit in the SoF?
B. Get revealed after SoF ends?
C. Somehow get the bonus damage on all the hits because VOLVO PLS FIX

Random stupid thought, if you use SoF and Shadow Blade during, do you:

A. Get the bonus damage on the next hit in the SoF?
B. Get revealed after SoF ends?
C. Somehow get the bonus damage on all the hits because VOLVO PLS FIX
If you sof during the fade time you get bonus damage on all the hits and are invisible coming out of it, allowing you to get a second sof with all the bonus damage as well.

Edit:

Streetsharks.jpg

VVVV

SamVimes

If you sof during the fade time you get bonus damage on all the hits and are invisible coming out of it, allowing you to get a second sof with all the bonus damage as well.

Edit:

Streetsharks.jpg

VVVV
I thought that bug was fixed ages ago.

Maybe it's not a bug but i'm pretty sure it didn't work this way in wc3 dota. I don't think you even got the bonus damage for one sof.

I thought that bug was fixed ages ago.

Maybe it's not a bug but i'm pretty sure it didn't work this way in wc3 dota. I don't think you even got the bonus damage for one sof.
Its a bug, but I don't think it's fixed. I don't play him much and the last time I looked was like a month ago so maybe they secretly fixed it.

SamVimes

Bone7 panicked so hard, he pulled Dendi way so far that he got out of his teammates range and he was able to get off emp tornado before dying.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Pretty sure we'll get a lot of balance fixes soon, ~2 monthes before TI4 to try and shift the popular picks around for the big event. If I'm remembering correctly there has always been a sizeable balance patch before TI Qualifiers.

Nope. Last year we had a lengthy patch drought that didn't end until after the qualifiers. If we don't get a new patch in the next couple weeks, I don't think we'll get one until after the qualifiers.

Top Bottom