• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
I've been playing random for like 2 weeks and all I ever get are carries. Game is telling me something.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Looking at the brackets, C9 vs Rox.kis is going to be a very important match. Who ever loses is basically out. Both are tired for 3rd with 9-3 right now, but Na'Vi will likely end up top 3.

aeolist

Banned
oh man strength morph rubick

wish he could have held onto that a little longer

e. wait wtf his stats stay morphed after he dies? hilarious

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Matt can you help out our boy bounchfx? Major hat artist - needs to buy $99 TI4 ticket???? Hook up redmoon with some VIP status plz

I'm think Bounce and other member of Redmoon will be given tickets if Valve wants to set up anther Workshop station. If I remember right Anuxi was looking for a ticket for a while until Valve invited her to do a bit at their workshop station.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
We likely are getting a small patch Tonight. Fragbite Masters is starting tommrow, and confirmed they are going to have a Dota TV ticket with it.

aeolist

Banned
so sad

i can just imagine that poor rubick following morphling around for the rest of the game trying to steal morph again and dying constantly

e. oh shit the sunstrike

im dying

We likely are getting a small patch Tonight. Fragbite Masters is starting tommrow, and confirmed they are going to have a Dota TV ticket with it.
I'd hope we'd have a decent patch before they go away for a week. It seems like so long ago we got non-promotional/ticket hats on the store.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Considering how many bugs they have to fix after each patch, I doubt they'd put one up right before they go on vacation

Demoli

Aparently only 2 loading screens were added aswell as a few tweaks to the drop tables.

I guess no updates 'til after easter?

Top Bottom