• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Anuxi, why is your Dazzle set in Genuine Quality? I thought you said the tournament it was going to fell though.

Edit: New boxes? They better not make us buy a new key to open the Anuxi boxes.

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Rare drop from a chest with old sets in it, so have fun

"treasure_chest_49_shaper_legacy"
+ {
+ "Light of the Solar Divine" "1"
+ "Blessings of the Wildwing" "1"
+ "Aspects of Summer" "1"
+ "Designs of the Slithereen Nobility" "1"
+ "Winter Snowdrop" "1"
+ "Garments of the Nightsilver Sentinel" "1"
+ "Featherfall" "1"
+ "Divine Ascension" "1"
+ "Flight of the Crescent Moon" "1"
+ "Equine Emissary" "1"
+ "additional_drop"
+ {
+ "chance" "1"
+ "loot_list" "treasure_chest_49_shaper_legacy_rare"
+ }
+ }
+ "treasure_chest_49_shaper_legacy_rare"
+ {
+ "Shadow Flame" "1"
+ }

shira

dazolator
e5YuU.gif
e5YuU.gif
e5YuU.gif
e5YuU.gif
e5YuU.gif
e5YuU.gif
e5YuU.gif

so mad right now... i just had a game with my friends where 3 of us were experiencing delay (packet loss at 90) and none on the other team. Of course we lost. I'm normally fine with losing but it is incredibly frustrating losing while being delayed the whole time. I wonder what causes these delays...

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Oh my god the Dazzle set is exclusive to the Box, which is full of old sets. And the new box requires a new key for some reason. FUCK YOU VALVE! Not cool.

Gav47

Major Puck buff, here come the hats

BTS Puck set
http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=244976333

I'm pretty sick of evolving sets. They always feel like decent sets that have either a) had unnecessary parts added on to them for the higher levels or b) had parts removed to make them look worse for the lower level levels.
Just give me one decent set instead of a set with two other styles that are locked off behind spectator views.

Oh my god the Dazzle set is exclusive to the Box, which is full of old sets. And the new box requires a new key for some reason. FUCK YOU VALVE! Not cool.

I presume the old keys will transform into the new ones.

Congratz Anuxi

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
"Your party has forfeited the game and will receive a loss."

Are they going to let 5 stacks surrender?

Shit, why do I sell all of my old chests?

This is a new chest which requires a new key, don't worry :/

I presume the old keys will transform into the new ones.

Congratz Anuxi

Maybe if the community gets upset enough, but right now the old and new Anuxis chests are set up in the schema to use different keys.

The Genuine version of the Dazzle set seems to drop from the chest, so it might be added to the store or made obtainable in another way eventually.
Ok, if they let people buy it in a few weeks/month, I guess I'm fine with it. Still not happy with Valve making even more key types.

shira

Game 1
Liquid stomped.

Back to dirt tier.

Game 2
LOLOLOL liquid.demon kicked for standin.
sneyking

Ok, if they let people buy it in a few weeks/month, I guess I'm fine with it. Still not happy with Valve making even more key types.

I'm not sure what Valve's doing with this chest. The items are far cheaper on the market. Some of them are the same price as the key on the actual Dota store. Seems like a way to try and gamble for the Dazzle set, but... I don't see many people doing that. Dazzle isn't exactly Pudge in popularity.

manfestival

Every single other game I play feels like time I could have spent playing Dota.
So I saw this posted on pyrions twitter and couldn't help but feel that I usually feel this way. Honestly, it sucks! I want to finish a bunch of other games but I feel like I am wasting time by not playing dota 2

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Do I show up to the site early, or just on time? I have to do an overnight shift the same day, so I'll likely be waking up at around the time the tickets go on sale.

Wok

Do I show up to the site early, or just on time? I have to do an overnight shift the same day, so I'll likely be waking up at around the time the tickets go on sale.

I have read opening the page 15 minutes earlier helps.

I am still pondering whether I want to buy a few tickets. Why in Seattle? Really, Cologne would have been way easier to travel to.

Lunaniem

I have read opening the page 15 minutes earlier helps.

I am still pondering whether I want to buy a few tickets. Why in Seattle? Really, Cologne would have been way easier to travel to.

It's in Seattle due to how close it is to Valve HQ.

Top Bottom