• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

The chest expires at the end of this month so I'm hoping that a non Genuine version gets added to the store then.

Or else I will never become the Dazzle king I want to be.

WyQ88TY.gif

shira

The chest expires at the end of this month so I'm hoping that a non Genuine version gets added to the store then.

Or else I will never become the Dazzle king I want to be.

http://i.imgur.com/WyQ88TY.gif[/IG][/QUOTE]

[quote="Kard8p3, post: 106729076"]dat dazzle set so expense.[/QUOTE]
Selling for $35.
Dazzle nerf on April 21 confirmed

Both shadow wave and poison touch are physical. -armor is the best strat for carry dazzle

man if only he had some skill that maybe synergized with that

maybe like a really good skill

we could call it his ultimate ability

if only that had something to minus this so called armor

Edit: Oh my god Merlini fuck off, I was running all over trying to figure out what smoke alarm needed new batteries.

Pratfall

man if only he had some skill that maybe synergized with that

maybe like a really good skill

we could call it his ultimate ability

if only that had something to minus this so called armor

Edit: Oh my god Merlini fuck off, I was running all over trying to figure out what smoke alarm needed new batteries.

HAHA, same, I stared at my smoke alarm for like 5 minutes.

Dark Seer is my absolute favorite hero for ability draft. Such good stats gain and so tanky. Had natural order and anchor smash against a mostly melee team, absolutely wrecked.

Quesa

I love it when Clocks try to be cute and flare you in base before the match starts because it means he's going to die three times in lane to a cent/earthshaker/mirana combo.

Edit Dammit steve I swear you invite me at the worst times

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
TF2 Blog:
Last thing: taunts! We're working on a way for you guys to upload your own taunts to the Workshop, which should be a lot of fun

Even accounting for Valve time, I expect the same feature to be in Dota by years end. Hell, it may end up in Dota first.

Ketch

Okay, so catching up on the EG v Liquid game from the other day.

I just gotta say the people who complain about dreamleague presentation need to stop. Starladder is straight bush league compared to dream league... They're wearing t-shirts and they've got like a 36 inch sony viao in front and a kids bed sheet hanging up behind them....

Randdalf

I just gotta say the people who complain about dreamleague presentation need to stop. Starladder is straight bush league compared to dream league... They're wearing t-shirts and they've got like a 36 inch sony viao in front and a kids bed sheet hanging up behind them....

I think it's mainly the backdrop making it look terrible, I think it's too far forward, it's not pinned down enough resulting in obvious folds (caused by the lighting) and the shadows they're casting on it just exaggerate the issue. Also, it's probably some optical illusion but that TV looks wonky.

shira

I have legit no clue how the fuck they are going to do their inaugural Summit tournament. If they are thinking of doing live reality tv, it's not going to end well, especially with 30 players staying at that house

mfaex

I've arrived, someone tried to scam me today for the first time. The rarest items I have are TI3 immortals I guess. Seems I got "found" since I'm part of the official dota group on steam. Be cautious guys.

shira

imo0Sdz1zKzQP.png

7X0J5nz.gif

edit: limit 5 tix per household, possibility of cancellation if you try to use different addresses or e-mails.

Pratfall

Thank god for ability draft. Such a great pallet cleanser that honestly makes you think a little bit deeply about how your skills will synergize and what kind of role you should play in the game. I know it is seen as a goof off mode but I think there are some things to learn from it.

Okay I'm bringing it back up again for funsies.

I am not a fan of the drum terrorblade build.

After power treads, going straight yasha -> sange -> manta -> whatever you want, doesn't slow you down. Sange is all of 200 gold more, and the yasha allows you to hit that much harder and that much more aggressively earlier while still getting some of that movement speed. Yeah you don't get the intelligence... but you don't have mana problems anyway. Then you're still pretty squishy, but the sange fixes that right up! Perfect!

I felt strangely useless when I was running around with the drums and yeah the game was terrible for all the reasons (not even close to solely due to the build don't worry) but first impressions are not great for me on this :(

I dunno, I'll give it another shot, but I'm still firmly in sny camp.

Top Bottom