• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
You mean RTZ? Because RTZ is their core player.

Renoir

Played doom for as part of my ten heroes..
Man.. he look so bulky and menacing. But he's squishy as hell. If it wasnt for the rest of the team doing better.. we would have lost. Hes nuke is deplorable. Do people really endure this just for the ult?

Ketch

So just checked back into the compendium... Still don't have a battle booster, and I can't figure out where to vote on the next arcana set.

we did it

░░░░░░░░░░█▄▄▄░░░░░░░░
░░░░░████▀▀▀███▄░░░░░░
░░░▄▄█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█▌░░░░░
░░▐██▒▄■▀▒▒▒▀■▄██░░░░░
░░▐██▒▒▄▄▌▒▐▄▄▒▐█▌░░░░
░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌░░░░
░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▒▒▒▒█▌░░░░
░░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░
░░░░▓▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▒▓░░░░░
░░░░▓▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒▓░░░░░
░░░░░▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░░░░
░░░░░░▓▐█▌▒▒▐█▌░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▀████▀

Chris R

So just checked back into the compendium... Still don't have a battle booster, and I can't figure out where to vote on the next arcana set.

The battle booster just happens in a game. Join a game and it shows up.

Is there a console command to auto watch in client? I won't be able to catch the quals at work.

This! Why are the American qualifiers starting so damn early? We EU doto now boys.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Is there any benefit to watching the qualifier games in game at all? Aside from the potential for item drops?

Just wondering if I keep my machine on with dota autoconnect turned on or just catch some of the stream at work

Nymerio

Soon™

2LGltQC.jpg

All the games will be available through in game replays.

I need this.

You need Four Roses.

It's soooooooo good.

Seriously everyone buy Four Roses.

The thing with bourbons, is I've only had shitty supermarket bourbons that either taste like the barrel or slightly older Knob Creek that's smokey oak but bitter with lots of tannins. Is four roses an all pick solo queue bourbon , or a ranked captains mode thinking mans bourbon?

Any of you guys try glenmorangie 10 year?

Chris R

These qualifiers are like the Olympics there is so much shit going on at one time.

That too. I might just use the auto spectate command and just watch whatever is recommended when I get home from work at 10 pm EST since there will be no live games.

Wok

kAb0hkN.jpg

Almost there. I may have to re-roll for Bristleback and Clockwerk though.

The battle booster just happens in a game. Join a game and it shows up.

I don't think the battle booster works fine though. I already have an ESL One Battle Point Booster activated.

Use this item to increase the rate at which you earn Battle Points by 125% for 6 days. Additionally, you will grant other players a stacking 25% bonus to their Battle Points rate.

And when I am in-game, it is clearly written I have 225%. So, either the TI4 battle booster does not stack with the ESL battle booster, or the TI4 one does not work for me.

Razzer

My second ever game on Drow.
http://dotabuff.com/matches/655753699

And even better, my very first Mirana game, never even tested the hero in bots before.
http://dotabuff.com/matches/655805007
Eziest game of my life. I'm pretty much SingSing. Having my mate on ET setting up arrows with stomp was nice too. Though I did hit a couple of snipes. Also, I got an Ultra Kill, Puck is left with no mana and blink cooldown, on like a tenth hp, and motherfucking storm kills him. Fucker stole my Rampage, what a dick.

Razzer

Good work, my child.

Gotta get dem compendium points! Blink worked just as well as I'd hoped. Got me out of a few tricky spots and allowed me to jump on people, silence them, and burst down their hp with MoM. I actually got a triple kill pretty much on my own pretty early in a moment very much like that Sniper gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom