• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Messiah

So... quite off-topic, but how come there's no thread about Heroes of the Storm guys?
Are any of you playing? I just got my alpha invite, would love to do a pre-made party and have some fun if anyone's interested :)

Choose one of those things.
emoticon-2867-src-f02f9d40f66f0840-28x28.png

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Eh, HotS was okay. I mean there's not a lot to it, but you can just play it for a while (<10 hours) be it's ok.

I still want to buy the tank and play that.

Jex

I live in the UK but I've been playing a number of games with a friend in China. At first I thought it would be impossible but I've somehow got used to playing with 500-600 ping. As long as I play fairly basic characters and position myself correctly I still manage to do ok.

Chris R

Shuttling now. I didn't sleep. :(
Me either!!! Odds are I either fall asleep during the first set or enter into some hyper awareness fueled by coffee.

Just chilling in seatac for now. Shuttle around 5:45 I think.

Edit: if there is post game meet up stuff planned for today I will not be attending. I'll be getting to my hotel and falling asleep asap.

My card expires this month. If I update my info for the new expiry date do I get trade banned for 2 weeks?

Because that would suck

Edit: Guess not, seems their system is smart enough to realize I just updated the security code and expiration date and I'm not market/trade banned and my card doesn't need verification.

So I'm collecting the immortals via the market and Spectre's is really expensive

Why is it so expensive, it doesn't even do anything, and yet Kunkka's isn't expensive at all and does something really awesome.

kvk1

Good luck guys. Have fun there!

Easy on the booze and greasy food.

You don't want to watch the Grand Finals feeling like death.

Anyone have the match schedule? I'm trying to find a schedule for TI but can't find jack shit other than it starts today and the grand finals are on Monday. Are there speculated match times?

Low Tier
&#3900; &#12388; &#9685;_&#9685; &#3901;&#12388; Give Pictures &#3900; &#12388; &#9685;_&#9685; &#3901;&#12388;

i finally started my solo queue MMR rankings. Carried one game as urse and almost carried one game as weaver but we really need AOE and we had none.

If im weaver what can i do to stop a bloodseeker?

Chris R

So it looks like admittance will be done in waves. They aren't letting more people into the waiting area. Aldo floor people get your bonus hole punch and braclet

Edit: queue on the south side of the building. You can't get in from the west

manfestival

Can yall people please post some pictures of the crowds/experience?

I am so sad the dailies ended. I went to roll last night and got nothing. It was so sad

Top Bottom