• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Chris R

Kaci was like 3 feet from me :D

Fuck that secret shop like though. Got here at 7 and it still is crazy

Sitting on the floor ATM. LD and merlini in the booth right by me

GERGRHZJWEQWTEY E%NTEM

HOLD ME

vXbM4p5.png

bear hug :3

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Kaci was like 3 feet from me :D

Fuck that secret shop like though. Got here at 7 and it still is crazy

Sitting on the floor ATM. LD and merlini in the booth right by me
I didn't even notice them there. I'm on the left side near the center isle.

manfestival

I like this passive-aggressive response to people actually being nice and answering your question.

No its not passive aggressive. SCREW YOU GUYS! There, no passive lol. I don't hate you guys but if you want aggressive, I am more than willing to show it. Its basically saying hey you are wrong initially, then followed by 2 responses saying the same thing but in a snarky manner. Dealwithit.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2dOV_H5K9g
intro

I appreciate the fact people want to get their hands on stuff, maybe for their own enjoyment or in the hope of making a profit, but youre at the international, watch the matches. Still so many empty chairs.

brentech

I appreciate the fact people want to get their hands on stuff, maybe for their own enjoyment or in the hope of making a profit, but youre at the international, watch the matches. Still so many empty chairs.

As someone that went to an event in MLG Columbus, I highly disagree.
There is a load of time to watch matches and be cramped in a chair. While there is very limited time to actually get any items that are likely to sell out. The really basic tshirts and stuff are available through the whole event, but collectibles that are more limited sold out in less than an hour.
Sure, they have more at this event, but again, this is day one and they have pllllllenty of time to sit in a chair and watch.

bounchfx

This shit is crazy. So many people. Awesome stuff, I'm almost overwhelmed. I'd love to buy stuff but that line is insane. Might get here super early tomorrow

Top Bottom