• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Filth

My friend went to the international and bought me all the stuff I wanted from the secret shop :D. Another mutual friend got a golden tiny though :(

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Happening

knsRipm.jpg

manfestival

just an observation but the russian stream alone is almost as big as the main stream. I think it goes to show how big the community is in game. It may not be indicative of the overall presence but there is certainly an undeniable presence. I am not saying this as a good/bad thing, just as an observation. Most russians ive played with were pretty cool actually

just an observation but the russian stream alone is almost as big as the main stream. I think it goes to show how big the community is in game. It may not be indicative of the overall presence but there is certainly an undeniable presence. I am not saying this as a good/bad thing, just as an observation. Most russians ive played with were pretty cool actually
Gabe Newel: "In Dota 2 there are only 1 percent more players in the United states then there are in the Ukraine "

boosh5

Banned
Has there been any official word on whether or not the stuff you get from the economy cards will be available from the in-game store?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Went and bugged bounce a bit, don't think he realized it was me, got a storm pin. Shame it seems he hasn't gotten to really watch the games. Also didn't check if he had a lich pin.

Secret shop line is too fucking long, circles the stadium. I'll just show up at 6am tomorrow.

bounchfx

Went and bugged bounce a bit, don't think he realized it was me, got a storm pin. Shame it seems he hasn't gotten to really watch the games. Also didn't check if he had a lich pin.

Secret shop line is too fucking long, circles the stadium. I'll just show up at 6am tomorrow.

Damn dude you should have said it was you haha, if you did I must have missed it, I spaced out since I cut my finger open when trying to get the pin for you. Stop back at the showcase at 2 and I'll give you a redpaw and shaman set . If I get extra I'll try to give away some on here too

Chris R

6 am is too early I think. I'll be there around 7, and make sure I line up on the left side of the tent.

Edit: where are the workshop people at? Made a few laps and didn't see any...

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Shop line is 2+ hours. Mouse pads sold out.
Rhfb you still wanna trade your Floor for my GA? I got someone coming up

Damn dude you should have said it was you haha, if you did I must have missed it, I spaced out since I cut my finger open when trying to get the pin for you. Stop back at the showcase at 2 and I'll give you a redpaw and shaman set . If I get extra I'll try to give away some on here too

Are you just hanging out in the workshop area? Oh, and are you still doing a presentation at some point?

bounchfx

I'm sitting watching chem Alia do her presentation right now, but we are doing a showcase from 2-4 and I do a presentation Sunday night or something, I'm the very last one. Gonna run through an item + texturing

Skab

So a friend was able to go this year. Was texting with him earlier, talking about how much money he spent at the shop today. Some guy in front of him spent $8.6k. He waited to check out with just two people in front of him for 45 mins, because the guy had so much shit.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Thanks for the autograph. Do you know where the schedule for when other meet and greats are, I haven't noticed them.
Edit: Ok, got one from an employee. Is rabies even there? What's up with all the open spots?

Top Bottom