• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Got some food and back just in time for the draft. Got 3 autograph cards from arrow players, and one from kyxy(he denied my request to sign my book though :( ). Saw anuxi heading into the food fest, said hi.

For art, there is a bit of what I think is abysal ubderlord up, purple multi-leg demon thing.

Stadium is a lot thinner then the last game, I think most people are getting larger meals. Hoping the shop is pretty short again after the games.

Matt, where are you hiding, haven't seen a hint of you yet.

kvk1

sleeping.gif

BraXzy

I would also be willing to paypal + tip for these if someone would be willing.

503 - Bestowments of the Divine Anchor ($8)

512 - Mortar Forge ($4)

519 - The Great Calamity ($4)

520 - Timberthaw ($8)

Please PM me!

Walked out of the Secret Shop line because my time is worth more than that. Meet Brad Shoemaker and the rest of the League of Legends. Worth it.

Kade

My friend has been stuck in the line this whole day. I don't think I'm getting my stuff. I haven't heard of him since noon.

FACE

Banned
I'd also be willing to paypal + tip for the following

505 - Dragon's Ascencion

510 - Mentor of the High Plains

I feel bad posting this.

damn it ahaha anyone know Gofu's Email? pls PM me ;_;

i'm in the spreadsheet and don't know what email or the details to pay for..i listed mines already

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
damn it ahaha anyone know Gofu's Email? pls PM me ;_;

i'm in the spreadsheet and don't know what email or the details to pay for..i listed mines already

Gofu's paypal email should be on the spreadsheet.

He's going to sort out what he bought for who tonight, but I know he's spent over $500 thus far lol. Safe bet if your shit was on the spreadsheet by last night and not sold out, he got it.

I hate this community sometimes, in a really close game and suddenly our Shadow Shaman goes AFK none of my team says anything and he doesn't disconnect so we can't control him. 20 minutes later I find out the other 3 members of my team were a four stack and he had to go to work...but he doesn't disconnect and pretty much costs us the game...if we could put down wards it'd be so much easier to defend our base

Reckoner

He could also say something, I mean the other guys were a four stack but instead he just walks away from the keyboard.

It just annoys me he'd get the abandon either way so why not just disconnect

At least he had a good reason - even though it's stupid to play a game of Dota 2 when you aren't sure you have the necessary time -, not something like "sorry went for a smoke" like what happened to me days ago.

Internets

So about Roshan spawn times, they spawn between 8 and 11 minutes, but is it by minute intervals? Like at 8, 9, 10, 11 minutes? Or can it be by any second as well? Like 9 minutes and 17 seconds?

Top Bottom