• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
DK WORST FUCKING TEAM IN THE WORLD FUCKING AWFUL GO HOME AND FUCKING RETIRE U WASJED UP PIECES OF SHIT EXCUSES FOR 2k mMR PLAYERs

the dota store? or the secret shop

Dota store. Looks like they'll probably be in a chest.

qO6Hj1G.jpg

100% guaranteed Father of Dragons is a rare set

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I needed Jugg arcana in my life. I think I'm going to retire from Dota now. It was fun guys.

Faceless Void was one of those ancient heroes like Leshrac and Doom that aged fantastic and don't need to be updated at all, and yet Viper who is like the worst model in the game, loses...

NBtoaster

So all those Void cosmetics..it was easy to rework Skeleton Kings stuff because it was just armor but what will they do about those custom heads.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Faceless Void was one of those ancient heroes like Leshrac and Doom that aged fantastic and don't need to be updated at all, and yet Viper who is like the worst model in the game, loses...

This should have never been put to community vote. It's clear as day which heroes NEED that rework, and Void isn't one of them. Arcana vote definitely, voice vote, sure, but something like a remodel, that should just be priority 1 on all heroes that need it badly until they're up to snuff. I feel like Valve knows which heroes need it tho and will do them all eventually anyways, so it's not really worth getting bent out of shape over.

Ties

Banned
I AM NOT HERE FOR THIS MISOGYNY

PA WILL WIN TBH

Vote for jugg arcana, I ask you this dear voters. Would YOU vote for a candidate who keeps herself half hidden all the time?

A vote for juggernaut is a vote for a future full of healing wards, not ketchup

vote for juggernaut or ur banned.

edit: voting is broken for me.

still vote juggernaut tho

All of ya'll tried it, doubting the queen of DOTA.

iGirS2nuaHUzH.png

With so many cosmetics, including entire head replacements, I wouldn't expect any huge remake for Void. Probably some new armor and a texture polish, maybe a new default head. The general shape and colors of him will have to remain the same.

Wraith King was an easy process because Skeleton King only had 2 sets and they were easy to adjust to WK. Faceless Void doesn't have it so easy, he has a ton of sets, including ones that make drastic changes to him.

Zeth

I noticed that awesome void head, perceptions of the eternal mind, is showing up on the market. Is that a TI4 card or unrelated? Really want one - maybe a non genuine chest soon?

BHK3

Banned
I noticed that awesome void head, perceptions of the eternal mind, is showing up on the market. Is that a TI4 card or unrelated? Really want one - maybe a non genuine chest soon?

its been around for months, was apart of that chinese exclusive stuff.

IceMarker

1. Download the All-Star match replay.
2. Load the replay and watch it.
3. Hit the "Takeover" button on the spectator menu ASAP.
4. In the lobby, load up desired bots and pick Arteezy's slot.
5. Play as Techies right now without fiddling with the console.

I had a feeling that would work, glad it does! :D

qr7QPYu.png

Or go one step better and get other players in the slots, in house Techies!

Are you a wizard?

The takeover button is greyed out immediately, I can't click it even if I start clicking before the game even loads.

EDIT: nevermind, I skipped to somewhere midmatch and it worked. I can't takeover from before the horn though.

It's kinda unsettling how both faces in the portrait open their mouthes even if only one of them speaks. Do Jakiro/Ogre/Alchemist have seperately animating mouths?

LiQuid!

Confirmation that Venge carries harder than AM, Furion, Morphling, Drow?

http://dotabuff.com/matches/786060562

Edit: shit, I just realized I had a heart at the end of that game but forgot to ditch my TP scroll when I called the chicken. BibleThump

LiQuid!

I guess you never got to catch the 900gpm Venge pub match.

Sounds rad. Too bad I had Lycan and Weaver cramping my style. I did the best I could with what I had. I'm too much of a shitter to ever get over 900 GPM anyways which is why I'll never be more than a trench superstar.

Stood in line for the secret shop for 4 hours today (it was shutdown for about an hour).. :( So exhausted after today but all I'm gonna do the rest of the TI is just enjoy the games!

Filth

k question: i got scorching talon from ti and its a genuine rare. but its being sold as of now in the store as a mythical. wtf?

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
that's too bad i was too busy drowning my sorrows and we weren't really paying attention to the thread :(.

have another gaf meetup tomorrow :)

Top Bottom