• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Just had my first single draft game, lucked out and got a hero I actually play (centaur). ez game ez life

If we are posting montages then this must be posted. Only works in IE for some bizarre reason though, at least for me. In chrome the vid stops 3 mins in.

Weird, same here on firefox. At 3:02, the video hangs for a few seconds and then goes to black with an infinite loading circle.

Razzer

Just had my first single draft game, lucked out and got a hero I actually play (centaur). ez game ez life

Weird, same here on firefox. At 3:02, the video hangs for a few seconds and then goes to black with an infinite loading circle.

It's worth the hassle though, those rps... omg I climax every time.

Wok

tvDtqDi.png

I will get even one day.

Newbie cast looks good. Psyched for Sunsfan and Purge.

Can't believe it's been almost a year already, started playing after Ti3.

Wonder if we'll see a bump from Ti4 in player population.

Ghazi

How long does it take to level up the Compendium? I want to get it and get some of its goodies, but I didn't know you had to level it up to get some of the stuff.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Newbie cast looks good. Psyched for Sunsfan and Purge.

Can't believe it's been almost a year already, started playing after Ti3.

Wonder if we'll see a bump from Ti4 in player population.

I hope Sunsfan continues his Captain's Draft tradition of the pre-game hat check to get all the newbies excited for cosmetics.

Ghazi

honestly, just buy the compendium and get all the other goodies (immortals/courier upgrades) from the market. You'll save a ton of money.

Sounds like a better deal, I don't want to drop too much money on it, but I know that is the way of Dota.

My Compendium is level 12 without spending a penny, or knowing what I'm doing in the voting/predition pages

Levels up quick when you make offerings, do daily hero challenges and do the ten-hero challenge.

Only enough to get 2 immortals though

Calidor

guys what matches are you watching on day 1? I find the multicast too stressful, and I have more fun following 1 match a time so my schedule for day 1 looks like this:

EG-C9
Arrow-EG
Fnatic-Na'Vi
Na'Vi-VG
Alliance-NewBee
VG-Empire
iG-DK
Empire-Na'Vi
DK-Alliance

soooo many matches
crazy.gif

Ketch

guys what matches are you watching on day 1? I find the multicast too stressful, and I have more fun following 1 match a time so my schedule for day 1 looks like this:

EG-C9
Arrow-EG
Fnatic-Na'Vi
Na'Vi-VG
Alliance-NewBee
VG-Empire
iG-DK
Empire-Na'Vi
DK-Alliance

soooo many matches
crazy.gif

tomorrow's going to be awesome!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Chinese In Seattle, too strong. Black^ just needs those 4 pub stars not to feed for 20 minutes and it's gg.

I can see it now. Black gets anti-mage, free farms for 40 minutes. He shows up to a fight ready to rumble, instantly dies. Buys backs, teleports to the T3 ready to defends. MVP back off a bit, lure him out of base, then pounce and kill Black again. T3 falls, Rax fall, MVP cleans base, GG.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
I just realized this year's TI last for almost two weeks, i don't remember last year to be the same way. It's pretty crazy that it's a two week tournament.

Chris R

I think I'll have the multicast up on my second screen here at work... depending though. I might just have a single game up if it isn't the best quality from the start.

You mean the thread from back in April? I assumed there would be a new one. I mean, noone has bumped it since ESL.
I figured it would just be that again but repackaged just to get the hype going and to not have to wade through 2 or 3 pages of stuff already in it.

Razzer

The International 4 |OT| New watchers welcome!

The International 4 |OT| Who wants to be a Dota Millionaire?

Or just go with the classy no subtitle yeah.

Chris R

Man.

How much would it suck to lose the 7th/10th or 8th/9th place games in Phase 3.

Lose, enjoy your $50k.

Win and at minimum you get $500k.

Chris R

what do I put for my playoff predictions so I can get maximum points

Mirana is the FOTM.

Bat and/or Lycan will be the most banned, flip a coin (I'd say bat since some teams bait out a Lycan pick and then shut him down)

And then you have your rat NP doing work on the GPM/Tower Damage front.

Top Bottom