• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Artanisix

laugh.gif

xanavi

Guys please explain what happened - for those who aren't part of the club.

Did Travdood, the guy who streams, beat Procarbine, a well-regarded SS player 1v1 mid?

Pro is not just a well-regarded SS player he's the best SS player in NA. People speak of him in the same breath as mason or blitz. Now that travdood has slain him he's absorbed his essence and must carry on the lineage.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
No salt? Anbokr operates at the cognitive level of youtube comments so this is pretty standard.

dam bro just take a xanax, can we please just keep this civil i really don't appreciate these hateful and vitriolic comments so typical of the dota community and people like moonmeander

Fuck this game im not playing till after TI4

Cant believe the horrible games/luck ive been having. This what Hylian must feel like when he moans about total shitters ruining every game

3FnePIw.png
Its ok bro..im having the same problems...im putting down to fasting affecting my apm tho. The daily challange creating crazy team comps doesnt help either

excuses excuses :p

Artanisix

Holy shit, no idea which games to watch... I'm not a fan of watching 4 games at once so. I think I'll be flipping through them looking for the weirdest picks.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
How the fuck do you dominate the early game as Ember Spirit. Whenever I play him I suck because he has no damage, but this guy was just completely murdering us early game. I don't fucking get that hero

Artanisix

I'm really interested in seeing what CIS can do.

Got any predictions?

Well Black^ is disgusting but I'm not sure about the rest of his team :p

It'll be a toss up between CIS and Liquid tomorrow imo.

How the fuck do you dominate the early game as Ember Spirit. Whenever I play him I suck because he has no damage, but this guy was just completely murdering us early game. I don't fucking get that hero

2 searing 3 flameguard, run by people and kill dem. Max sleight next so you can get long-range initiation.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Well Black^ is disgusting but I'm not sure about the rest of his team :p

It'll be a toss up between CIS and Liquid tomorrow imo.

2 searing 3 flameguard, run by people and kill dem. Max sleight next so you can get long-range initiation.

But you've got no damage and you're so fragile, whenever I try to gank I just get blown up...

sephi22

Chen's a hero a lot of support players should learn how to play.
I wish I was good on that hero. I always fuck up my smoke initiation.

Does anyone have any tips on what level Chen should gank? Also, is Aghs on him legit?

Randdalf

Chen's a hero a lot of support players should learn how to play.
I wish I was good on that hero. I always fuck up my smoke initiation.

Does anyone have any tips on what level Chen should gank? Also, is Aghs on him legit?

As I understand it, smoke gank immediately once you get level 2 and a good creep. Then perhaps another gank and then push your safelane during a siege creep wave (perhaps single pull to double stack the wave).

Ketch

Holy shit, no idea which games to watch... I'm not a fan of watching 4 games at once so. I think I'll be flipping through them looking for the weirdest picks.

I don't think the multicast is all four at once... I thought they were just going to hop around looking at the most interesting stuff... which would be exactly what you want.

Artanisix

But you've got no damage and you're so fragile, whenever I try to gank I just get blown up...

I don't quite understand. Flameguard does a lot of damage early? You're soloing mid, right?

I don't think the multicast is all four at once... I thought they were just going to hop around looking at the most interesting stuff... which would be exactly what you want.

Ehh I'm not looking for the "key plays" of each game, I like watching a game all the way through, from picks to dead throne.

inkls

Tinker maxing laser and rockets before putting any points in march, then 2 points in ult. Had another one earlier who did the same but went offlane and bought mana boots. I blame hylian

Top Bottom