• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Conceptor

ZgT8mCT.png

sephi22

ok so i already got my hotel reservations but is anybody interested in renting a house? 6 guest are allowed.
AIRBNB LINK

cost around 75 usd a night.

if somebody has other idead pm or whatever. just really trying to bring down my TI travel cost.

PMed you. With you, rhfb, SteveWinwood and hopefully 2 of my friends we can make this work.

EDIT: Another place from the same guy, same price, same location
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2191159?checkin=07/17/2014&checkout=07/22/2014&guests=6&s=onjm

This guy owns some killer properties in downtown seattle

Ties

Banned
nnnn

that chen match was the only one i watched of his today and he performed fairly well. he didn't have to use ult that much because of how smart his team was playing

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
ok so i already got my hotel reservations but is anybody interested in renting a house? 6 guest are allowed.
AIRBNB LINK

cost around 75 usd a night.

if somebody has other idead pm or whatever. just really trying to bring down my TI travel cost.

lemme look into my hostel reservations

but I'm interested

PMed you. With you, rhfb, SteveWinwood and hopefully 2 of my friends we can make this work.

EDIT: Another place from the same guy, same price, same location
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2191159?checkin=07/17/2014&checkout=07/22/2014&guests=6&s=onjm

This guy owns some killer properties in downtown seattle
Note that *sleeps 6* can mean 2 to a bed and then a pull out and one on the sofa.

Make 100% sure you have the correct dates just FYI. And the person has been on AirBNB a while with reviews and you go through the review process to make it known exactly what is going on, especially with check in, check out, and keys.

Don't cancel until you have a confirm is all, yall.

Good deals can be had though. (I'm spending $33 a night 1.5mi away from center splitting a sofa/couch w/ Ketch and a hot tub)
Shiiiiiiit

I can cancel my hotel room up until the 15th. 7/17/14 to 7/23/14? I'd say I'm interested if it does end up being around $500 per person. I'd end up saving $250 and I wouldn't need to worry about not having any place to put my backpack on Friday!
Jesus, you can get so many nice places for way cheaper, where are you staying?

Tobe

Make 100% sure you have the correct dates just FYI. And the person has been on AirBNB a while with reviews and you go through the review process to make it known exactly what is going on, especially with check in, check out, and keys.
Don't cancel until you have a confirm is all, yall.

Good deals can be had though. (I'm spending $33 a night 1.5mi away from center splitting a sofa/couch w/ Ketch and a hot tub)

im spending about 750 maybe 800 each in a hotel 3 blocks away from keyarena, im bringin one friend so yeah its expensive as fuck.

ok so far we got RHFB, stevewinwood, sephi22, me and a friend(not a gaffer)
we missing one spot.

Chris R

So many places? I didn't see many hotels within walking distance of Key Arena that were cheaper (I'm staying until Wednesday) when I was looking when dates were announced.

$130 a night for a .5 mile walk to the arena.

I could stay in a roach motel near the airport for $70 a night, but that doesn't count in the stupid high taxes Seattle seems to have.

Chris R

Are you going max March?

You should be going max March.

You need to write a guide I can follow.

Maxed Laser/Missile to 8 march and rearm (had BoTs then)

I did buy a soul ring though. It just isn't a second nature to me just yet, had a few instances of blinking before my BoTs finished :(

Hylian7

You need to write a guide I can follow.

Maxed Laser/Missile to 8 march and rearm (had BoTs then)

I did buy a soul ring though. It just isn't a second nature to me just yet, had a few instances of blinking before my BoTs finished :(

You went Laser Missile and weren't snowballing? Bad idea.

Laser Missile is great in situations where you are snowballing, however that's a call you really have to make early. That's also when it's hardest to make. Laser March is always safest. If you really need the utility of missile, go 1-2-4 by 7.

I should write a guide though. I've heard some of the in-game ones out there have wonky things like Rearm level 2 at 11.
facepalm.gif

Kard8p3

holy shit never checked wat my graphics setting for swtor was..just put everything to high/v high and daaaamn does it look amazing

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
im spending about 750 maybe 800 each in a hotel 3 blocks away from keyarena, im bringin one friend so yeah its expensive as fuck.

we missing one spot.
Sheeeeeeit. Like I said check what 'sleeps 6' actually means. Many hotel reservations booked online are for cheaper ($10-$30/night) for uncancellable stays so also keep that in mind.
So many places? I didn't see many hotels within walking distance of Key Arena that were cheaper (I'm staying until Wednesday) when I was looking when dates were announced.

$130 a night for a .5 mile walk to the arena.

I could stay in a roach motel near the airport for $70 a night, but that doesn't count in the stupid high taxes Seattle seems to have.
Ah, didn't figure you were staying that many days. That's about the going rate.

AirBNB, not Hotels. Like I said I'm staying splitting and paying $35 a night (swap bed/soda, but hot tub!) and it's a direct 25 minute bus to key arena or we take car and it's 10 minutes.

Depends how aggressive you want to price your stay compared to total trip cost (Flight, food, transport). I've done this before a lot and you can find some nice places like I stayed in a super nice area in Portland for $20 a night and had my bed made for me with new sheets. It was 2x bunks, but met a chill local stoner with no money who showed me around, and English kid, and a teacher fleeing the country because our education system is so bad.

we missing one spot.
I'm interested, I'm not official. I have to check with a bunch of stuff like my existing reservations and their cancelation policies and when exactly I get in Thursday morning. If someone else wants my spot they can have it. I should have the information I need to make a decision by tomorrow. If it works out for me and you still have the spot then I can be in.

Lotto

I'm gonna miss so much of TI this year :(

Super bummed. Gonna have to watch a lot of replays or something to catch up. Definitely gonna catch the weekend stuff though.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I'm interested, I'm not official. I have to check with a bunch of stuff like my existing reservations and their cancelation policies and when exactly I get in Thursday morning. If someone else wants my spot they can have it. I should have the information I need to make a decision by tomorrow. If it works out for me and you still have the spot then I can be in.

If you booked the same way I did, I think the cancellation is you lose your $25 deposit and thats about it.

spk

Immortals are just $5? Lame.

The fact that you can just get a signature for a dollar more without meeting the actual person makes the autograph system completely meaningless. What a dumb thing.
Doesn't it give a bit of money to the individuals as well

Ties

Banned
I don't mind the immortals being more common this time around.

I'd rather I get cool looking shit for cheaper than shelling out ~$20 or more per item.

Top Bottom