• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Who beats Sky mid other than Pugna? I've been absolutely wrecking everybody with ease. I spam my Q whenever it's on CD and the lane is basically over for the enemy mid. Absolutely no hero I have encountered could take the harass.

Manus

Who beats Sky mid other than Pugna? I've been absolutely wrecking everybody with ease. I spam my Q whenever it's on CD and the lane is basically over for the enemy mid. Absolutely no hero I have encountered could take the harass.

Huskar says hi.

H3xum

Another spammable harass guy. Silencer, viper

Huskar says hi.
Yeah, perhaps. Haven't played against a Huskar in all of 2014 I think because he gets randomed tops, and usually repicked right after. Regardless, I wonder if he could take the spam. Also, SWM has little reason to close up on him to eat burning spears right?

A few weeks ago I crapped on an OD mid but that might've been due to him not going bottle. His greediness might've been the main reason he sucked, however, I don't see myself ever walking into imprisonement range? Wonder what the result would be if two equally skilled players fought each other with those two heroes.

Ultimatum

Banned
I love Queen of Pain but rarely win with her, despite normally doing very well starting in mid and successfully ganking early.

I think I'm perhaps taking farm from the carries, and then failing to make up for it with items to allow me to continue doing well into late game.

The last game I played I approached it a little different being in a tri lane, and maxing out my slow first, to allow others to chase and get the kill... Didn't work at all, so I had to transition to semi carry with a few choice item.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/765060259

I think qop is a terrible hero unless you snowball but would normally go orchid/linkens or bkb/hex/skadi

Another spammable harass guy. Silencer, viper

Sky's Q has 800 range. I never find myself in auto or spell attack range of the enemy mid. I harass them down and get close enough for last hits when I deem it safe and back off right after. I genuinely believe these two can't do shit.

kvk1

Dupe bug, market exploded, got fixed, market exploded.

Oh jeez.

But those are still genuine items?

Would I be scum if I bought one those autographs?

blush.gif

Kreunt

Banned

TA can be pretty rough, decent Pucks too. Huskar but you don't see them often luckily.

also, came up against a shadow demon mid recently and got fucking destroyed.

inkls

not inkls abandoning us after we were giving that lycan his lashings in the jungle

he was shook

lycan did not anticipate those smoke ganks

the fact he had to tell skywrath to leave mid and babysit him the entire time

his fear served atlantis when not playing against bots

Sorry about that. Had a power outage :/

Happened earlier in the day from midnight to 11:30. I've rarely seen it happen that often (usually there's like 4-5 outage per year and they last 30 seconds max).

TA can be pretty rough, decent Pucks too. Huskar but you don't see them often luckily.

also, came up against a shadow demon mid recently and got fucking destroyed.

Shadow Demon and Bane are gimmick mids. Virtually unbeatable, especially back when Shadow Poisen gave vision of the enemy. So those two don't count, brah.

edit: Come to think of it, Magic Stick should work really well. Haven't seen anyone go for it yet though.

Syn23

Noobish questions: what should I do to automatically watch the maximum amount of TI games?
Will the "dota_spectator_auto_spectate_games 600" command automatically choose one game from the ones that are live at any given moment? Will the Multicast be watchable through the game client?

Is there any way to automatically register games as watched, that doesn't require my pc at home to be on, when I'm at work?

Mohasus

Noobish questions: what should I do to automatically watch the maximum amount of TI games?
Will the "dota_spectator_auto_spectate_games 600" command automatically choose one game from the ones that are live at any given moment? Will the Multicast be watchable through the game client?

I think it chooses the first one on the list (which is the oldest, I think), and then the first one when your game is over.

Spookie

Oh jeez.

But those are still genuine items?

Would I be scum if I bought one those autographs?

blush.gif

The kinetic gems aren't but the signatures are. The market will probably balance itself out with the gems being worth FA but the signatures going back to some semblance of value.

Could shira just take a screenshot of people's team summaries and post it in the official thread as pictures rather than using up the character limit.

Spookie

Flipped that sig for a quick buck and made an additional £6. Well thanks for the two signed chest guys.

Edit: Fucking sweet jesus it's going up so fast I should have put it up higher. Wanted to avoid getting gipped over by the crash though.

Edit 2: Fuck me, it's jumped up by £8 in 5 minutes.

Edit 3: Crashing again. This is hillarious to watch.
laugh.gif

manfestival

I wonder why people tell me that my hair looks dirty and needs to be washed on days when I actually wash my hair? I swear, people tell me my hair looks nice on days I dont wash my hair. Its so confusing

Mohasus

Oh boy, I forgot to update my predictions, now everything is abaddon and 0.

Are those just for compendium points? If so, I don't even care. I won't reach level 50 anyway.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Alright, Hype Time. GO MVP!

Also, is the 1V1 really going on at the same time?

Also, say you farewells to a bunch of rare items. Valve tends to deal with people who actually exploit item bugs them selves with total backpack deletion.

Top Bottom