• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

This is over. VP are as good as the audio on these streams.

iSpxXFnwJh21z.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
SUCK IT DOUBTERS!
laugh.gif

But in a serious matter, do you think MVP actually has an some advantage due to normally playing on the low ping Korean server, and this being the only "real" lan event?

SUCK IT DOUBTERS!
laugh.gif

But in a serious matter, do you think MVP actually has an some advantage due to normally playing on the low ping Korean server, and this being the only "real" lan event?

The VP team have so much experience.

If it is a factor then VP don't deserve to have a sniff at the International.

manfestival

I picked MVP and Mousesports to make it. DO IT NOW

I love how there is always panic when people are dying early game and then BOOM. GG KAPOW

There was a few team fights where a really quick reaction was the soul reason they won, like when Brew was able to actually blink away after being silenced and atosed.

I honestly think it was skywrath thinking his silence puts blink dagger on cooldown.

Maybe Im making excuses for my beloved team but I just can't see that being a factor however minor.

Hylian7

Thinking I might do an analytical cast of this match later on stream. It was a long and close one, but I think some of the reasons we lost were obvious from the scoreboard.

Hylian7

Void replacing Lycan as the motherfucker you just don't want anywhere near a game
Good, Void is much more interesting and less "death ball take all the towers in 10 minutes. I get so tired of death ball strats. I don't want full on Chinese Dota, just a middle ground of farming and early aggression.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Good, Void is much more interesting and less "death ball take all the towers in 10 minutes. I get so tired of death ball strats. I don't want full on Chinese Dota, just a middle ground of farming and early aggression.

is chrono and right click really all that interesting

chrono is arguably the dumbest fucking spell in the game right now, just another annoying low CD spell that doesn't let you play the game—similar to lasso/doom except this particular one happens to be a fairly large AoE

Poor Dendi, he should have started off with a Raze instead of a right click. That would have shown if RTZ was willing to commit.
Why is Illidan graving himself? I don't understand having that on cooldown when he needs to save it for Shadow Fiend.

I think he thought that shallow graving himself would allow him to heal SF enough while waiting for the next grave.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I watch a lot of pro Dota how come I've never heard of "whatiship" and Ryuu. Who are these nerds?

Zeth

Worth $10 (or slightly less on market) for that new jugg set/ticket? I have every Jugg item and I'm tempted, but I'll probably never use it - maybe I'll just get the head.
edit: nvm, nothing stops the juggernaut

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Worth $10 (or slightly less on market) for that new jugg set/ticket? I have every Jugg item and I'm tempted, but I'll probably never use it - maybe I'll just get the head.

Bro if you own them all, why stop now?

Madouu

Ryuu is a pretty good player, needs to improve as a caster.

Whatiship I don't like much, he has been casting games for a while now.

Hylian7

is chrono and right click really all that interesting

chrono is arguably the dumbest fucking spell in the game right now, just another annoying low CD spell that doesn't let you play the game—similar to lasso/doom except this particular one happens to be a fairly large AoE
Are you now against disables or something?

Chrono is interesting because it requires coordination with your team to use effectively. You can make or break fights with it.

It's a hell of a lot more interesting then "We don't give a fuck about your just bulldoze your towers and call it a day."

I watch a lot of pro Dota how come I've never heard of "whatiship" and Ryuu. Who are these nerds?

whatiship has been trying to get into casting for the last year about but was mostly just a twitch streamer that was prone to fast rage quits. I don't find his casts very exciting so I normally skip them but maybe he improved, gotta check and see.

kvk1

The guys on the "new player" stream are doing a brilliant job. I'm pleasantly surprised. Great idea on Valve's part.

Wok

The upper one is legitimate I believe.

No, I read the only legitimate ones are the one with the text "you cannot use them for crafting". Otherwise, the kinetic gem can be socketed and extracted and becomes the one with the ink.

kvk1

No, I read the only legitimate ones are the one with the text "you cannot use them for crafting". Otherwise, the kinetic gem can be socketed and extracted and becomes the one with the ink.

Oh, that's good to know.

Do you have a source for this?

Top Bottom