• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Low Tier
Disb[A]nd
facepalm.gif

fuck my rares....

how did EG lose? When i tuned in they were ahead.
Good thing Fnatic won though. I was afraid they will underperform with the whole Era issue but they delivered a very good game.

Negaduck

is there any benefit in watching the games in the client rather than on twitch? I know last year the more games you watched the courier leveled up or something like that. Is tha tthe case this time as well?

Id rather watch them on twitch on another screen and actually play some dota lol.

Acti

I'm talking about the multicast that was announced in the patch notes, I thought that was ingame instead of twitch.

That link is the Multicast that was announced on the patch notes.

The International Multicast
With four games happening simultaneously throughout much of Phase Two of the Playoffs, you'll need a way to keep track of all the action. Introducing The International Multicast, a fifth live stream consolidating all the interesting games, unexpected picks, big team fights, catastrophic misses and clutch plays into one package, complete with commentary and desk analysis. The Multicast is the best way to watch every game at once.
source: http://www.dota2.com/international/overview/

Top Bottom