• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satch

Banned
those flop RPs

zDJCnhP.gif
zDJCnhP.gif
zDJCnhP.gif
zDJCnhP.gif
zDJCnhP.gif
zDJCnhP.gif
zDJCnhP.gif
zDJCnhP.gif
zDJCnhP.gif
zDJCnhP.gif

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Honestly, how appropriate would be it be if C9 end up with the second longest game on record?

shira

How about this, after 100 minutes and Rosh comes out and chases heroes around. If he catches you, he takes your buyback. :X

I'd rather they make a 20,000 gold item and see this in pubs

> I will buy BFG Cannon

> I need 19,322 gold for BFG Cannon

kvk1

If you took off from New York on a commercial airplane when this game started you'd be landing in Florida right about now.

That's my super fun pause fact.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
I can't believe I stopped watching the bot tournament for that game. That was actually more entertaining.

shira

Hey guys, unforunately I have some bad news as Evil Geniuses Dota 2 will be withdrawing from Starladder Season 11. With 2014 coming to a close, we've been exhausted from travel as a team. In the last 6 months I think we've been sleeping in hotel beds longer than we have been in our own. And this, along with the fact that we haven't played any games yet in the season, are the sole reasons we're pulling out of Starladder. We will still play out the remaining tournaments that we're in, including DotaPit and D2L and afterwards, we plan on spacing out our LAN commitments.

I want to thank Andrey (x3m4eg) who has been nothing but helpful, understanding and professional during every single Starladder we've attended and competed at. We look forward to being in season 12 again.

link

kbrxOSu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom