• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pratfall

I want to formally add witch doctor to the list of supports you should play in solo queue. Decent right click to zone out in lane, a great stun to punish over aggression, a heal to save dumb teammates and a team fight ultimate on a low cooldown that is relevant for the whole game. Maledict is alright too I guess.

Acinixys

Hot Scoops:

Na'Vi will disband in January, but they're being forced by the organization to keep playing. Bet against Na'Vi for the remainder of December, they will likely be fucking around and not trying at all.

Take with a large pinch of salt

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
So I was having a conversation about the many different ways carries can carry in this game. Stuff like:

Anti-Mage: Carries by being very difficult to kill (via mobility) and always being a couple of items ahead
Doom: Carries by completely shutting down one hero making every teamfight a 5v4
Medusa: Carries by being very difficult to kill (via tankiness) and attacking five heroes at once

Stuff like that. I'm sure it's possible to make an entry for every carry.

Brah only carry you need is Spectre brah

This game was such a bummer: http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1084638282

Playing 5 position WD, which already isn't my favourite. Spend the whole game buying a million wards for clinkz (and subsequently dying because my team refuses to help me ward)... and then to top it off we have a void who consistently chronos both our BM and SB and then does 0 damage because he went maelstrom->crystalis->mjollnir and couldn't farm an mkb.

Pratfall

This game was such a bummer: http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1084638282

Playing 5 position WD, which already isn't my favourite. Spend the whole game buying a million wards for clinkz (and subsequently dying because my team refuses to help me ward)... and then to top it off we have a void who consistently chronos both our BM and SB and then does 0 damage because he went maelstrom->crystalis->mjollnir and couldn't farm an mkb.

holy shit at their lineup, pubstar to the max

holy shit at their lineup, pubstar to the max
First pick pudge lol...
I dunno, I think his potential is through the roof. Dude just racks disciprine

Drafting skills are top notch, too.
I think Aui would draft just as well. I assume he is doing a lot of the decision making for drafts already anyhow, though I don't know.
He absolutely does lack discipline, though. I agree that's his issue. But he's played for so long and still doesn't have it, so at what point do you just say that it's him?

Chris R

LC isn't shit, I just don't understand the Pro build on her at all :(

It's like they all have to build treads/blink/blademail before even trying to win a single duel (and then they end up dueling too early and miss out on an easy victory)

C9 should remove bone and get resolution. The kid is a monster with a big hero pool.
Bone is the best batrider in the world probably but...thats about it.

Razzer

C9 with Sing was my fave team ever. C9 without him just ain't the same, and nor is Team Tinker.
77B118AFDB31BC909425B8B8C43E287A5B9FB599

Fata's defining attribute was that guy who builds mek on everyone. Now he doesn't even have that. Booooooooooooring. He's a great puck, but thats true of 70% of pro mids these days.

C9 with Sing was my fave team ever. C9 without him just ain't the same, and nor is Team Tinker.
77B118AFDB31BC909425B8B8C43E287A5B9FB599

Fata's defining attribute was that guy who builds mek on everyone. Now he doesn't even have that. Booooooooooooring. He's a great puck, but thats true of 70% of pro mids these days.

I feel C9 is stronger with Fata. I don't see Sing being stronger than him at all tbh.

inkls

I though it was that he always picked troll warlord?

Satch

Banned
i dont really care that singsings not better than fata

i just want my team back :(

the team that almost slayed VG at TI through singsing's meepo splitpush :(

i miss my c9 :((((((((((((((((((((

Denzel

welp guys im 1.8 k solo mmr but i think im better then i actually am. Road to 3k starts now gonna start trying to improve as a player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom