• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkanius

I was thinking of buying a 21:9 monitor.
Its great for everything except DOTA2 doesn't support it.

Instant-dropped.
DOTA2 pls stop holding me hostage.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
so i left my bkb in my stash for about 10 minutes last game

and no one noticed or said anything

Edit: After 4 years of shitposting I'm no longer a junior member!!!!
WOOOo

Randdalf

The turtle is strong with this one

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1107589366

6E1639B5C19E299D30D803052EE3650045EBA36B

XSz3flc.png

Pratfall

ive finally given in and want to learn playing natures prophet. how are people building him these days? also, what is a good timing for midas in the jungle?

ive finally given in and want to learn playing natures prophet. how are people building him these days? also, what is a good timing for midas in the jungle?

midas -> some item for running away (blink/lothar's/force/etc.) -> some item for fighting (orchid/blademail/etc.) -> pushing items (deso/necro/etc.)

His build path is crazy flexible, but that's the general path you want to take. I'd just build the items that suit those utilities best or the ones you enjoy using most.

Denzel

SF is a very snowbally hero, and if you aren't snowballing it really becomes all about farming efficiency.

Honestly I've gotten into the habit of picking up a Midas on SF almost every game now, because even if I fall behind I can just farm my way back into it.

what's your build? im gonna guess

Bottle > boots> midas ??? or bottle>midas>boots?

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Not to sound too much like Reddit but this gift wrap item combined with the current marketing/trading restrictions has got to be some of the most idiotic shit I've ever seen. I actually don't know how that concept made it out the door without somebody saying "oh wait this is actually completely useless."

Hylian7

Hylian democratized the blink into euls build that all the hipster pros are using now.

Blink Euls SF is a thing?!

Blink SF is totally warranted in some situations though.

I usually do Bottle > Midas > Phase > whatever, that whatever sometimes being Shadow Blade, BKB, or Blink first depending on the situation. Usually I like to work Desolator in there somewhere, and Skadi instead if I just need more beef.

Denzel

Blink Euls SF is a thing?!

Blink SF is totally warranted in some situations though.

I usually do Bottle > Midas > Phase > whatever, that whatever sometimes being Shadow Blade, BKB, or Blink first depending on the situation. Usually I like to work Desolator in there somewhere, and Skadi instead if I just need more beef.

is it generally better to go phase over treads?

Bad7667

I got the extremely rare token thing. Its incredibly underwhelming.

What treasure should I use it on? Cant even look inside them.

kvk1

If I were Funn1k, I would have been trying to make myself available to C9. Get off that sinking ship that is Na'Vi.

Funnik would have massive communication issues on C9, I think.

I feel like at this point the guys in Na'Vi favor their friendship over their performance, and we're probably going to have to continue and watch their slow and painful death.

I hope I'm wrong though.

sixghost

is it me or is pugna unappreciated?

You really couldn't design a version less suited for Pugna than 6.82/6.83. Towers are worth nothing, glyph slows down the classic T1 to T2 pugna pushes, and games regularly go past 45 minutes. I can't really say I miss him as Vici abused the shit out of him during their death ball run.

You really couldn't design a version less suited for Pugna than 6.82/6.83. Towers are worth nothing, glyph slows down the classic T1 to T2 pugna pushes, and games regularly go past 45 minutes. I can't really say I miss him as Vici abused the shit out of him during their death ball run.

Also a bunch of the meta heroes destroy pugna in a disgusting and brutal fashion.

Man, QoP feels extremely good right now. In pubs, at least. 36/9/26 in my last 2 games with her. That blink buff and ult change to pure damage...man. Not having to max blink second means that Q is hella strong.

Why do people want to play so passive tonight. None of my teams have been willing to fight with me... and then the other team outscales and we lose.

Chris R

Omnislash too stronk.

Just let jugg free farm aghs after kicking his ass in the lane (20 min bf is terrible :( but whatever, we won)

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Good game Manfestival, always nice to run into another gaffer when pubbing (Especially when running with a 4 stack)

Funnik would have massive communication issues on C9, I think.

I feel like at this point the guys in Na'Vi favor their friendship over their performance, and we're probably going to have to continue and watch their slow and painful death.

I hope I'm wrong though.

I think that was basically the choice Dendi made when the team kicked their 2 good players in order to keep xboct*

*May not have been what actually happened

xanavi

If Artanisix still refuses to post concrete details for IHL2 including rules and a starting date (and it must begin in January, obviously it's the holiday season now) by 11:59:59 PM Central Standard Time, Sunday, December 21st 2014 AD his GAF account will bear the consequences of this transgression.

Did milkman deliver?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom