• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bfury imo. The increased speed you clear creep waves with the Bfury makes it worth it.

I went stick/pms -> bfury -> bots -> aghs -> bfly
I took this route. While, yes, I did clear the Waves faster, I kinda wish I went aghs first, the increased jumps could have copped me a few extra kills early on.

I'm going to pretend that I didn't use my ult when creeps were present :p

sixghost

Why are people building bfury on jugg again? Phase drums aghs then stack attack speed like mjollnir, butterfly, manta/sny has always been the type of build I see do well on that hero.

TheCrow

I was going to post about how I refuse to give up on battlefurry jugs. Then I noticed I haven't played him in 5 months or since I started queuing high/very higih. And even then I lost both high skill games with BF. Dream is dead.

Acinixys

Bfury imo. The increased speed you clear creep waves with the Bfury makes it worth it.

I went stick/pms -> bfury -> bots -> aghs -> bfly

Babbyfury on Juggernaut is so fucking bad in any stage of the game

What Vi said

BF is rubbish on Juggs

You get a 20 min BF and then what? Farm some more for real items?

You should be farming enemy supports with Omnislash every time its on CD

Phase/Treads - PMS - Aghs - Maelstrom. If you have this at 25 mins or so the enemy team is screwed,

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I played Jugg a few times over the weekend. Went PWS > Phase > Aghs > Basher into Abyss. After that it was just whatever I felt like.

Won all of the games with that build plus i'm really enjoying playing Jugg at the moment. So it was a good weekend of dota.

Kard8p3

idk I've been playing jugg a lot lately and i've had some p good luck (10 out of my last 11 matches in the past 2 and a half weeks or so are wins) with RoA>Travels>Yasha>Aghs>Manta>Situational(Diffusal/Mael/Bfly/etc)

tho Im sure someone better with Juggernaut could offer some insight.

G.ZZZ

If you want to go for farming, get a Mael, bfury is overkill. In general going for megalategame with an hero like Jugg that does nothing lategame is stupid. Go for early-midgame, that's when you'll feel that +6 starting agi difference. I reccomend Phase->Aquila/Drums-> Mael/Aghs.
I still don't have a build that i like particularly on him, but my old spamerino build was: go offlane, get 2 clarities 1 tango some branches, rush phase into Aghs and play a bit like Void offlane, ganking/fighting everytime you get an ulti up, then farm for more utility shit later (i went aghs->basher all the time back then, but mael is probably more worth it than basher earlier on now for farming, basher later).

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Jugg is not a farming carry. You can play him like one, but unless you really like jugg you're better off playing andy maggy or PA.

Jugg is not a farming carry. You can play him like one, but unless you really like jugg you're better off playing andy maggy or PA.

Indeed. Every time that ult is off cooldown, you should be looking to put yourself in position to use it. As such, the best Jugg items tend to be those that (a) help put him in the best position to use the ult and (b) items that maximize his damage dealt while ulting. It's all about the ult and using it well. That's why aghs rush is a big thing.

JustinBB7

B5eOz3eCMAAtlsS.png:large

Wasn't he at last international?

Edit: oh no, only thing I remember him from is LD mentioning his name a few times

Chris R

AM/PA/ect were not left in the pool for me to pick, Random Draft. Omni did make short work of Kotl and Enchantress when GA wasn't up and spinning worked so damn well against Ravage after pudge hooked tide into us...

:(

Haly

reminder the only reason to pick up battlefury is because omnislash cleaves too
There are a few "bonus" auto attacks during the animation of Omnislash depending on your attack speed but, Omnislash itself doesn't cleave at all.

If you are able to reduce your attack time under 0.4 seconds per attack, you can do a basic attack per Omnislash icon.png Omnislash jump.

If Artanisix still refuses to post concrete details for IHL2 including rules and a starting date (and it must begin in January, obviously it's the holiday season now) by 11:59:59 PM Central Standard Time, Sunday, December 21st 2014 AD his GAF account will bear the consequences of this transgression.

what happened

I never got round to sending him a pm

Pratfall

i know its already been said but new cm ult is fukkin legit. I think going 2-1-2-1 at level 6 so you have mana for ult is the best build for her. You can sit so far away from fights and still destroy people.

Haly

- Get chased by 4 guys
- Press R on crystal maiden
- Watch them scramble over themselves to gtfo

As a relatively casual spectator, allow me to throw in with the "there are too many tournaments" crowd. Maybe it's normal, but a team playing big games in multiple tourneys in the same day seems crazy to me.

KingKong

As a relatively casual spectator, allow me to throw in with the "there are too many tournaments" crowd. Maybe it's normal, but a team playing big games in multiple tourneys in the same day seems crazy to me.

maybe because its online but you can tell theres too many tournaments when no one seems to really care about the semis and finals that happened over the last week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom