• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
does ball disjoint his ult? or am I a scrub?

Yes, but you'll be hard pressed to do it on reflex. The only consistent way to dodge it would be to anticipate it, for example, when Viper hits 6 and suddenly moves towards you.

Gav47

oh my god

Attach the Stone of Shame

qCsXowb.jpg

Anno

Been casually watching Merlini play ixdl for a couple hours now and one dude has donated I think $450. I don't even know what I'd do.

JC Sera

I got the infinite waves set from the nested treasure, opened the bundle for the set.
I don't want the loading screen in my shuffle, does anyone want it (the loading screen) gift wrapped?

Big Dog

I'm not a fan of the hood, but to be honest I don't really like any of the LC hats.
All of legions sets look very similar to me. This new set seems of especially low quality to me but when I saw the new hood with the Arcana i was a believer. Easily the best look legion could have.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
All of legions sets look very similar to me. This new set seems of especially low quality to me but when I saw the new hood with the Arcana i was a believer. Easily the best look legion could have.

The back piece to me is the most significant one, since they tend to be large and show up well in game, and their are several distinct styles.

Her weapons all sort of look the same, I just use some Chinese One from the Coke Collection.

as much as I get frustrated when games go longer than they should because the winning team doesn't push the advantage, I messed up and basically single-handedly forced the game to go into OT and kept making really bad decisions for some reason :(

but we won so

it feels a bit dirty to just pop her ult and kill a lonely support, but I needed the farm :(

I think so? She never reconnected

We laned together in the offlane (lol) and I stole most of her farm but we were doing fine enough as a team, so I don't know what happened. The extra money helped, though

no, Spectre is very much entitled to every creep that walks the dota earth. if you were last pick or something I could imagine him/her being salty, but you make adjustments, you know? gotta do what ya gotta do. I've played mana boots + mek drow more than a few times to compensate for teams that decided to random a team full of carries.

sixghost

I need to learn to use razor. Any tips?

You need to dominate your lane as hard as possible, especially against a melee hero. If you aren't 15-20 cs ahead of your lane opponent at 10 minutes, you didn't do well enough. Get boots quickly to make sure you drain the maximum amount of damage and just focus on last hits.

Acinixys

http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/2q7oca/so_i_was_on_the_dev_forums_and_i_saw_this/

top kek automated report system working as intended. i'm sure slahser was feeding and flaming his teammates

now quick, sound the valve signal for someone to come in the thread to defend their e-honor

Hi, 4k player here who reported slasher. Slasher was our position 1 faceless void. He built a mek and had around 29 healing salves in his inventory. He would chrono both teams in the middle of a fight, salve his allies, pop mek, and proceeded to yell "SLASHER'S WAY". We gave him position 1 farm so he could be a position 5.

Granted, his unorthodox build worked and carried us to victory but I still felt it deserved a report.

This sounds amazing

http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/2q7oca/so_i_was_on_the_dev_forums_and_i_saw_this/

top kek automated report system working as intended. i'm sure slahser was feeding and flaming his teammates

now quick, sound the valve signal for someone to come in the thread to defend their e-honor

Getting to low prio because he got reported in one game? lol thats not how it works. He should just suck it up and try his builds in low prio, the perfect testing ground!

Kard8p3

I hate those rare games u get where the crybaby bitch sf that feeds mid b/c someone picked TA. First actual shit game I've had in months. O well, I shouldn't play past 2 AM anyway. Sleepy time!

ragequitters during the laning phase in my last 4 games, how are these people not in low prio..
Low priority punishments need to last far longer than they do, the ragequitters/assholes play 3 low prio games and are right back into the general pool shitting up other people's games

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Someone a few days ago (bounty hunter avatar) was asking for a site that had super detailed info on every hero that you simply wouldn't get in-game and I think I found a steam guide that fits the bill. I've never seen anything so detailed.
]http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=125602574[/URL]
Guide writer goes over every mechanic of every hero, damage types, illusions, etc. Very, very thorough.

Wok

Hi, 4k player here who reported slasher. Slasher was our position 1 faceless void. He built a mek and had around 29 healing salves in his inventory. He would chrono both teams in the middle of a fight, salve his allies, pop mek, and proceeded to yell "SLASHER'S WAY". We gave him position 1 farm so he could be a position 5.

Granted, his unorthodox build worked and carried us to victory but I still felt it deserved a report.

This sounds amazing

This is a troll.

The game was: http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1106076271

Nymerio

I don't get it. He admits that it worked and actually carried them to victory. How does this deserve a report?

edit: oh a troll :|

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I've yet to witness a short match with a techies in it.

Edit: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm in high skill for the first time of my own accord!!!!!!!!!!!11111! No queuing with others just legit there on my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom