• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quesa

I just randomly got a treasure redemption token. Anyone know why? My techies isn't that good valve

edit nvm saw why

Yay, got two of those treasures with other treasures in them and both came with an extra redemption token for me. Sadly I got two Magnus sets among others.

I realize he was joking

I was commenting on the fact that support Void sounds hilarious and pretty legit

You could do worse.

I think Sniper might be the worst hero to play as a support out of them all, especially now shrapnel doesn't even hit buildings anymore. That's counting 4 position junglers as supports though.

Razzer

You could do worse.

I think Sniper might be the worst hero to play as a support out of them all, especially now shrapnel doesn't even hit buildings anymore. That's counting 4 position junglers as supports though.

Wat. Sniper is a better support now. 3 shrapnels is an incredible ganking tool.

Razzer

Incredible? I disagree. Find me a worse support hero. I would say Lone Druid but at least he jungles (though it's mediocre).

AM. And yeah, incredible is an exaggeration. But the point is, shrapnel is for heroes now, not towers. Even aside from ganking, imagine dropping 3 level 4 shrapnels in a fight. Upheavel that does damage and isn't channeled.

Demoli

Incredible? I disagree. Find me a worse support hero. I would say Lone Druid but at least he jungles (though it's mediocre).

Lone druid and Clinkz are both the worst possible support heroes. No way to farm fast without level or items, contribute nothing but right clicks to a gank, not a single cc ability (maybe roots, but thats level 5 and it's a maybe).

bbd23

OUR STACK HAS FOUND THE CURE TO OUR 1 TURRIBLE PLAYER

Give him techies.

god bless that hero. hero that does a ton of damage and he has fun planting mines around the map.

give this a try fellow GAF members

OUR STACK HAS FOUND THE CURE TO OUR 1 TURRIBLE PLAYER

Give him techies.

god bless that hero. hero that does a ton of damage and he has fun planting mines around the map.

give this a try fellow GAF members

Alternatively give him tide. A monkey could play tide and still have high impact.

if he can do okay with skill shots, AA is also actually stupid easy.

Alternatively give him tide. A monkey could play tide and still have high impact.

Once played against a tide who used ravage once in the entire match at the very end (it hit two Klappa)
Some people are just dumber than monkeys.

Raytow

Easiest teamfight hero ever, not to mention he can jungle as soon he gets one level in w and e, Void is probably easier but chrono can fuck up a teamfight as much as it can help in one.

To all members here, wishing you a very merry christmas.

Hope you have an enjoyable time/chance to catch up on some games you might have missed out on.

bbd23

I've lost five games in a row.

Merry Christmas everyone!

200x200px-ZC-71edb5be_black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif.gif

i got a gameboy with pokemon red kevin my best friend hes a grade older than me got blue last month for his birthday so now we can trade i think you need a cord or something though kevin might have it i also got 4 goosebumps books night of the living dummy, monster blood, the haunted mask and horrorland then my grandma gave me socks and a sweatshirt that im never going to wear oh oh and i got the ninja turtles movie the real one on vhs kevin says its really violent

Razzer

i got a gameboy with pokemon red kevin my best friend hes a grade older than me got blue last month for his birthday so now we can trade i think you need a cord or something though kevin might have it i also got 4 goosebumps books night of the living dummy, monster blood, the haunted mask and horrorland then my grandma gave me socks and a sweatshirt that im never going to wear oh oh and i got the ninja turtles movie the real one on vhs kevin says its really violent

Too much Sherry?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
petitioning valve to change 'assists' score to 'kills stolen from you' score to more accurate reflect its true purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom