• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad7667

Yay! I got a golden Slark and the gold sky item. I was hoping for the Earthshaker item but oh well.

I was really surprised to see it, I never really get rare things like that.

Almost forgot

Merry Christmas guys!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I think wraith band should build into something else other than aquila. Maybe into shadow blade, might make people more like to get that item.
futurama-fry-meme-generator-not-sure-if-serious-or-just-trolling-104db8.jpg

bracer goes into drums, null into dagon, wraith left behind. SB is pretty underwhelming, maybe an "easier" progression to it will make it more attractive.

I mean it wouldn't surprise me if both bracers and wraith built into more things in the future.

Like bracer into Armlet and wraith into diffusal or something.

Quesa

Okay GAF, here's something I thought of recently. Let's say a hero has a spell that can be cast through silence or muting. What kind of ability would make it most useful without being broken?

NBtoaster

Okay GAF, here's something I thought of recently. Let's say a hero has a spell that can be cast through silence or muting. What kind of ability would make it most useful without being broken?

While under debuffs, target an enemy to create copies of the debuffs on them.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician

Blink

It should also be castable through stuns

And only on Anti-Mage

A characters passive that has an option to toggle it, like Butterfly.

Say PA could make her blur miss 80% of magic or attacks, but will burn out after 3 seconds giving her 10% slow and blur to be off for 10 seconds.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Is anyone good at making clips for Gfycat? I've attempted to upload one but it's come out looking like crap.

Was the raw video file from shadowplay uploaded directly to gfycat.

Goblak has been fucking garbage and feeding left and right everytime I've seen him with Navi. His individual skill seems way below anyone's on that level.

inkls

lmao this admiral bulldog game. This clinkz really doesn't want invoker to get that midas. 2 courier kills already.

manfestival

all I want for christmas is to play on PSN... and a few nested caches... since I couldnt do the first one. can someone gift me a few of the others? PLEAAASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom