• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jugg is really a pubstomper.

Thanks to people pointing our Maelstorm is cheaper and a much better fit for jugg than Battle fury, you guys are right.

shira

EE said:
Ca4hQXQ.jpg

XKNtDeF.jpg

EG
kickerino omg,

Dares

So at this point we should just have players show up to a tournament spin them around and have them wander into a booth to play with 4 other players.

Loda was saying that alliance fans were going to get a surprise for Christmas so maybe Zai is joining them. RTZ and Universe were hyping up two pubstars as the next big NA stars so maybe one of them is joining.

I'd be fine with this. I don't want to root for EG, but I like Zai a lot.

Gav47

The western scene got a big kick up the arse at TI4, even with the shuffling that's happen already the only team I can't see changing their roster before TI5 is C9.

Chris R

Hoping all the shuffling around results in some solid teams that can challenge China at TI5. Last thing I want is an all Chinese finals (no racistino) but then again I might not be at TI5 depending on when it is/how things go in my life

G-Unit

So today i got flamed hardcore by a gaffer on a dota game. Haha and I didn't even notice since for some reason I wasn't getting sound from him. I laughed because my team had to endured him while I was doing my thing in that game.

Shoutout to my trench friends who deal with my stupid plays and don't go full mad retard on me.

So today i got flamed hardcore by a gaffer on a dota game. Haha and I didn't even notice since for some reason I wasn't getting sound from him. I laughed because my team had to endured him while I was doing my thing in that game.

Shoutout to my trench friends who deal with my stupid plays and don't go full mad retard on me.
Name and shame!

Bogeypop

Jugg is really a pubstomper.

Thanks to people pointing our Maelstorm is cheaper and a much better fit for jugg than Battle fury, you guys are right.

Same goes for Maelstrom on Faceless Void. Then you build it into Mjollnir, and now you have Backtrack AND Static Charge as well as the next best Attack Speed increase if your MoM is on cooldown.

Qvoth

zai going to alliance is the rumour nowadays? what the fuck happened?
eg has been doing well, this doesn't make sense at all

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I really wanted to see this full EG roster in TI5.
SLx19c3.gif

I hope I'm not the only one watching GoodGame LAN finals on Twitch.

This Game 1 has been fucking EPIC.

Dusa vs Void + Doom

edit: wtf? why would EG change their team up? Do these fuckers not see how close they to being the best?

edit:
that feeling when you lose with friends but win with strangers.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I hope I'm not the only one watching GoodGame LAN finals on Twitch.

This Game 1 has been fucking EPIC.

Dusa vs Void + Doom

edit: wtf? why would EG change their team up? Do these fuckers not see how close they to being the best?

edit:
that feeling when you lose with friends but win with strangers.
We still haven't played.
Go to bed mister!

Hoping all the shuffling around results in some solid teams that can challenge China at TI5. Last thing I want is an all Chinese finals (no racistino) but then again I might not be at TI5 depending on when it is/how things go in my life

It's not Racist to say you don't like watching Chinese teams. TI4 finals were garbage, and most of the matches between the Chinese teams weren't that great. Not wanting to watch them or really caring for them is as understandable as not really caring about how the Saitama Seibu Lions are doing (they're a Japanese Baseball Team) or how the Estonia versus Thailand basketball match played out in the Olympics.

That being said, I don't see a repeat of last year. Valve knew there were some serious problems and took a battleaxe to the game to completely change it. I think the balance patches since TI4 honestly favor Western teams.

Wow the new sniper shrapnel is fucking amazing in teamfights

As soon as your team (or their team)initiates you just drop 3 of them all over behind the initiator e.g
O
O .. x .. S
O
where O are the shrapnels, x is whoever initiated and S is sniper)
and now your team has full vision of everything and everyone and that slow makes it very hard for enemy supports or just enemies to retreat

Trees, uphill, fog etc no longer does anything

Bogeypop

Holy balls do I need to play try-hard and get my MMR up or is solo queue getting MORE insufferable? Literally had a game where both teams were to stupid to end, and it went half an hour longer than it should have. Was Alch and six slotted at half an hour or 40 minutes into the game. But team decided to feed enemy Drow some kills and they started making a comeback. Then enemy team proceeded to be to dumb to push their advantage. My team didn't think Drow was a high value target and ignored her until we lost a racks. Enemy team just never really pushed hard after that. After an hour in or so our Medusa FINALLY decided she was farmed and remembered what her ult did ending the game after an hour and a half.

SamVimes

To be fair the western scene fucking sucks right now. There are 3 teams that could be considered ti worthy and apparently two of them are changing members so it could be worse too.

So let met get this straight, Cyborgmatt says valve still havent paid out tournament prizes for ages because of a poor system that should be remedied.

Then tournaments get it in the neck and accused of being scammers when the issue doesnt appear to be with them.

And these organisers have no legal recourse considering the damage to their reputation.

Valve have really found their golden goose.

Razzer

So let met get this straight, Cyborgmatt says valve still havent paid out tournament prizes for ages because of a poor system that should be remedied.

Then tournaments get it in the neck and accused of being scammers when the issue doesnt appear to be with them.

And these organisers have no legal recourse considering the damage to their reputation.

Valve have really found their golden goose.

Actually V1lat seems to have indicated Valve did sent the money, the problem is that the bank system is stalling cus of sanctions or some shit, it's not very clear. But he tweeted saying Valve did send the money.

Actually V1lat seems to have indicated Valve did sent the money, the problem is that the bank system is stalling cus of sanctions or some shit, it's not very clear. But he tweeted saying Valve did send the money.

ok that's fair enough for the reaction now.

the contracts they must have signed with valve must be donkey doo doo. Is there an estimate as to how much money valve have made from tournament sales ie money that hasnt gone to the prizepool?

man, stream chat is just fucking gross whenever there's a girl on stream

It's not even clever stuff or a funny pasterino, just a bunch of people spamming SEX HER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom