• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kvk1

L2YEn1r.jpg

this game

aeolist

Banned
I dunno... Secret, VG, and C9 all seem like volatile and evenly matched teams. Will be interesting.

c9 is way more volatile and far worse than either of the others. they may get a lucky snowball win in the finals but other than that it's going to be a stomp.

yarden24

c9 is way more volatile and far worse than either of the others. they may get a lucky snowball win in the finals but other than that it's going to be a stomp.

they are far more volatile, but I don't think they are worse, if they work on the mental aspect they will be a fantastic team.

what a game.

Jacky read to be a Bridesmaid again.

I feel like half your post in this thread are you being salty about EE, let it go man

Worse? really? I'd say EG is a much stronger team than secret, and C9 (like envy said) they "should" have won all 5 of those games, but made really stupid mistakes. I don't think Secret can punish those mistakes better than EG can.
VG is a totally different story though. If VG wins I could see the games being 1 sided (in either team's favour, tbh. VG is just more consistent overall).
**Also lol at envy's "DID YOU LOSE YOUR WALLET AGAIN!?"

I feel like half your post in this thread are you being salty about EE, let it go man

Like I give a fuck about your impression of my posting history. Let me have my fun and you can have yours doing...whatever it is you do to contribute here.

I think it's fair to say that Bone is the constant playmaker in C9.

You rarely see him have a bad game.

No, Bone7 is quite often the bone head of their team. But he made shit happen for all 5 games he played today. He was godtier.

Worse? really? I'd say EG is a much stronger team than secret, and C9 (like envy said) they "should" have won all 5 of those games, but made really stupid mistakes. I don't think Secret can punish those mistakes better than EG can.
VG is a totally different story though. If VG wins I could see the games being 1 sided (in either team's favour, tbh. VG is just more consistent overall).
**Also lol at envy's "DID YOU LOSE YOUR WALLET AGAIN!?"

EG isn't much better than Secret, they're both really close skill wise. And EG's been mediocre at best this entire tournament, 4 wins vs NoT doesn't change that.

aeolist

Banned
haha yes it's definitely salt when you point out the inarguable fact that c9 has a string of 2nd place (or worse) finishes at LANs and no wins unless you count MLG columbus last year when arteezy was playing for them

kvk1

No, Bone7 is quite often the bone head of their team.

I disagree. Everyone on C9 plays like they can go full tilt at any second, except for Bone.

Maybe it's the nature of the offlane position, I don't know. You can often times say the same things about Universe.

EG isn't much better than Secret, they're both really close skill wise. And EG's been mediocre at best this entire tournament, 4 wins vs NoT doesn't change that.

I don't mean to say that EG is a lot better than Secret, just that they match up against C9 more favourably due to their familiarity with the playstyle, as well as their emphasis on punishing their opposition's mistakes. That said, I can't argue that EG's looked relatively poor this tournament. We'll see.

I disagree. Everyone on C9 plays like they can go full tilt at any second, except for Bone.

Maybe it's the nature of the offlane position, I don't know. You can often times say the same things about Universe.

I also disagree. Bone7 ends up with a poor scorecard relatively frequently, but it's mostly because he makes massive space for the rest of his team. Additionally, he understands his lanes and match ups as well as any other contemporary offlaner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom