• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

Secret getting outplayed hard

black to black godlikes, lights out man is on mission
4BA029FB88DA29D1B646D97818C2B613265B6985

Damn, This could be a 3 - 0. Would be crazy if it was.
Honestly, I don't see any reason why ViCi 3-0'ing anyone would be a surprise. From my purview, they're basically an all-star team that chronically underachieves. Something like last year's DK squad. Elite talent at every position.

That said, I think Secret can take this one. ViCi is playing with house money and may play a little more lax than usual.

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1-0
9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1-0

21 seconds

(if that's how it is calculated)

That actually makes no sense though, the charges last 10 and 9 seconds respectively, why would you get 21 with refresher?

I understand the thought process but 10 seconds is 10 seconds unless it says 10 seconds but is actually 11?

FACE

Banned
That actually makes no sense though, the charges last 10 and 9 seconds respectively, why would you get 21 with refresher?

I understand the thought process but 10 seconds is 10 seconds unless it says 10 seconds but is actually 11?

I don't know, either. Just trying to explain how he could've gotten to 21s.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Caw Caw!

This could be interesting. I don't know much about phoenix so I have no idea why it's seen as strong.

I haven't played any new heroes that have come out in the past 6 months. Too hard

Kard8p3

Were you actually banned or just timed out for like 10 minutes? I've been timed out for saying "dick", "fucking", and a few other phrases.

It said I was permanently banned last night lol. I was a post in here joking about it and Matt asked for my username which I posted, and I thought he unbanned me as It looked like I was able to chat; but maybe he didn't get around to it. Iunno

It said I was permanently banned last night lol. I was a post in here joking about it and Matt asked for my username which I posted, and I thought he unbanned me as It looked like I was able to chat; but maybe he didn't get around to it. Iunno

Damn... I don't know which mods are actually doing anything. There are like 5 staff members and a few admins in the channel at all times, too. Lots of potential culprits lol...

Phoenix is so good, but he seems super easily punished. Would you guys say that's a fair assessment?

Razzer

Damn... I don't know which mods are actually doing anything. There are like 5 staff members and a few admins in the channel at all times, too. Lots of potential culprits lol...

Phoenix is so good, but he seems super easily punished. Would you guys say that's a fair assessment?

Well most people know him in the context of an offlaner. He can be zoned by a trilane, but if he gets levels he's a terror.

Well most people know him in the context of an offlaner. He can be zoned by a trilane, but if he gets levels he's a terror.

I honestly have never seen him in offlane. Only mid or support. Mid he feels like razor but squishy (in that he trades and harasses super effectively and can dominate the 1v1 with the spirits), and support he seems like classic high-risk/high-reward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom