• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FACE

Banned
facepalm.gif

bbd23

sweet still going on?

i get to watch one game of this series at least.

heard game 5 of eg/clown9 was really good

any VODS?

Hylian7

no, no. intentional feeders are the scum. Just play dusa or AM every game and get free gold. 4v5 is very doable if the person actually leaves.

And if you aren't one of those heroes? I'm Storm vs Doom (with bladmail) and Zeus. We are all squishy as hell because Axe is gone.

And if you aren't one of those heroes? I'm Storm vs Doom (with bladmail) and Zeus. We are all squishy as hell because Axe is gone.

yeah, that's no good. I'm just making the point that it could be worse. Someone who actively works against you is exponentially worse than someone who just leaves due to the gold generation.

Hylian7

All Pick ranked: Our turn to pick, I'm feeling Pudge and am sitting on it, nobody's picking, we go past time and start losing money. Nobody picks, so I just pick. Then someone bitches at me for Pudge first pick....

no fuckin way c9 can defeat vg
ti5 is definitely vg's

Long time until TI. A lot can change. That said, VG definitely looks strong. If C9 can stop throwing so frequently, I think they'll be serious competition, but until then I agree VG has the edge.
**"Are you trolling me?" AHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom