• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RTZ Plz
SRH7Xxj.gif

bounchfx

welp, i tuned in just in time to see an ancient exploding and then immediately cut to advertisements.. then watch the twitch chat as it explodes with '322' 'GG EG DISBAND', etc.

i guess secret won? was that game 5?

why is TB not ban-worthy? he seems to be pretty fucking nuts. I'm just surprised to see him picked so often and not banned

Only envy and rtz play him often. Other teams don't play him as well or don't prioritize him as much. This was kky's 4th TB game ever (100% wr) so eg didn't expected it I guess

shira

This is also one of the few tournaments that actually gets ticket money from Valve and prize money is actually given out in a quick manner - not 2 year+ delays

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So valve sends the money to the winners/teams directly?
Valve is running into legal red tape giving money to over seas companies (especially those in Ukraine like star ladder), BTS being located in the U.S. makes every thing a lot easier. I think specifically it has to do with taxes and the money being for prizes.

Deadly

Gosugamers says 2.5 hours from now

BTS says 2 hours from now

dota2 lounge says 2 hours from now
Geez 2 hours? Definitely going to pause the stream then, no way I'm listening to this crap music. I really like Dota Cinema's approach to this where they leave it silent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom