• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

YhUMeZL.jpg

b90fe2765382b8895b9b69ab84997c8342932ae1_full.jpg
ee fire and C9
fS93FtH.png
VG and black^
9095969bfc7e9834e943c8288d8a0809a03a2f9a_full.jpg

link
winner $133k
loser $74k

Soons

Valve is running into legal red tape giving money to over seas companies (especially those in Ukraine like star ladder), BTS being located in the U.S. makes every thing a lot easier. I think specifically it has to do with taxes and the money being for prizes.

Good to hear.

Night_Hand

Neo Member
how the fuck do i naga properly?

Take mid or safelane. Make sure your team is prepared for a 35+ minute game. Go radiance because you get to afk farm for a long time. Get boots, PMS, Aquila and/or drums before rad. Simply mirror image and micro your illusions into camps/lanes and just farm up Travels > Manta/diffusal> (the other one) > heart> situational

TUSR

Banned
Take mid or safelane. Make sure your team is prepared for a 35+ minute game. Go radiance because you get to afk farm for a long time. Get boots, PMS, Aquila and/or drums before rad. Simply mirror image and micro your illusions into camps/lanes and just farm up Travels > Manta/diffusal> (the other one) > heart> situational

last two games i had manta, heart, rad, and BoTs 30-35 minutes. I felt weak still.

Should be Secret instead of Clown 9 in these finals. EG was playing like they were drunk so C9 just roflstomped their way into the final, now they're getting dumpstered by VG. Reminds me of the TI4 grand final. Great tournament, shit final match.

manfestival

I am beyond disappointed that EG crapped the bed to C9 and then failed redemption and lost to secret. screw c9 , i hope VG sweeps them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom