• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bone please
cry.gif

Chris R

gg

Pretty good LAN even with Tinker/NT/EG Day 1

When my major complaints about the game are server stability and the drop system things are good in the land of dota

On a serious note, helluva run for C9 to get all the way to the finals after needing the fan vote to even get into the LAN.

Very happy for Black^. He's one of those long-suffering Dota 2 pros. Bouncing around from team to team with scrubs trying to find enough help to win at the level he's capable of winning at.

Go cash that fuckin check, Black. Long-time coming and well fucking earned. VG will be a problem for a long, long time to come.

get fuckd anime nerds!

Razzer

It's appropriate that Ice3 is peeping into that pic, Dreams. According to someone on Reddit he set up the chrono with a ravage, tho I don't know if it's true.

Lotto

It's appropriate that Ice3 is peeping into that pic, Dreams. According to someone on Reddit he set up the chrono with a ravage, tho I don't know if it's true.

It just played in slow-mo if you had the stream still up for a bit. It was glorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom