• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wok

Treant with aghanim and refresher is just too good to pass on: you have to rush it whenever you can.

Apart from the map control, the number of last hits is crazy:

L137s8J.png

5g8KfpA.png

UTfp3cS.png

0Rbq4wF.png

Chris R

Treant with aghanim and refresher is just too good to pass on: you have to rush it whenever you can.

Does it kill the camp each time you ult? Or do you need multiple ults to clear them?

Knowing my luck I'd get nonstop golem spawns :(

Wok

Does it kill the camp each time you ult? Or do you need multiple ults to clear them?

Knowing my luck I'd get nonstop golem spawns :(

I cannot say, sometimes I could see one big creep remaining with low health.

Edit: One ult gives you all the creeps in the easy camps, all but the biggest creep in the medium camps, and a second ult would clear all the camps except for the biggest satyr (crazy regen) and the golems (magic immune).

If ennemy heroes are farming the jungle, you can easily see them, steal the last hits and hurt their health, or even gank them.

Just went 9/3/6 as visage. Had a mega kill streak at like 12 minutes because the enemy weaver couldn't get it through his skull that I could nuke him down from 40%

did you go with my patented visage carry build

game ended too quick. I wanted to go mjollnir but I ended up not getting any gold. The game was really weird, tbh. We stomped early, took all T1s and T2s and then did nothing for like 10 minutes... and then ended the game. idk.

RS4-

Whats up with illusions not completely blocking neutral camps? Or was it always like that? I had an illusion in radiant large, at the minute mark, one of the creeps ends up spawning anyway.

Chris R

double mek, for a combined ally healing of 620. . . .

Huskar got tired of waiting for OM to build his.

OM: Mana Boots @ 10:15, next item is Mek @ 32:47
Huskar: Bottle @ 2:50, Urn @ 6:06, Wand @ 9:17, Treads @ 14:46, Armlet @ 20:11, Helm @ 23:32 and Mek @ 29:30

lol

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
I like aquilla -> Phase -> Drums -> Manta -> DPS(be it daedalus, butterfly or MKB) -> Skadi.

It worked! Once I got to Skadi I could see why people play her but that 3 minutes of unimaginable dominance wasn't really worth the 50 it took to get there.

Satch

Banned
im so glad rtz and sing sing are done with tourneys so they can stream

and i dont have to watch moonmeasshole anymore

RS4-

Check the replay, there's no way that's true.

I'll have to go through my list and try to remember which game; but what happened was that it was inbetween the trees after clearing the camp, left the image inbetween the trees where camp vision is gone. I move the image out to scout and only one of the hellbears spawned.

I tweeted at Justin Roland about the Rick and Morty voice pack, after he posted the swag he got from valve. He said it's getting made but very slowly.

Big Dog

I tweeted at Justin Roland about the Rick and Morty voice pack, after he posted the swag he got from valve. He said it's getting made but very slowly.

Was just about to mention this. I'm sure I just set reddit ablaze by making a thread on it. But yeah good to have clarification that it is in the works. I would assume the goodies have to do with it being made.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
New PL is so good. As long as you don't get locked down early in the fight, he just destorys. Phantom Rush allows you to move around a fight and kill who needs to be killed. Run past Bristle to clobber Jakiro, then burn all of Necro's mana.

shira

New PL is so good. As long as you don't get locked down early in the fight, he just destorys. Phantom Rush allows you to move around a fight and kill who needs to be killed. Run past Bristle to clobber Jakiro, then burn all of Necro's mana.

yes.

and nobody (especially in the lower tiers I play in) builds any sort of effective counters, so once he has diffusal he's basically a killing factory

manta makes him absurd (and is also a pretty quick farm) and anything beyond that is just laughably overpowered

his awful health means you gotta live on the edge for a while, though

god sing sing just lost 44 mmr in one match RIP

Road to 4k Kappa

Sing confirmed that team tinker reshuffle incoming. he also said that the they didn't get any of the heroes they wanted because PJ just says "they're shit heroes" and doesn't draft them. which explains all the stupid Viper picks and shit role swapping every game and no ember, meepo, or tiny+wisp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom