• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Sparking Zero requires only 29GB (PC)

Draugoth

Gold Member
For PC gamers, the Steam page has also been updated with the official requirements for running the game. To play on Low you'll need at least a GeForce GTX 980, while those who want to run on higher settings will need an RTX 2060, both at 1080p/60fps.

The game only requires 30GB:

dragon-ball-sparking-zero-pc-specs-finally-dropped-v0-y4yvq8du10qd1.jpeg

Kuranghi

Imagine how big the file size would be if there was absolute redundancy for each reference to every Goku costume:

Hit The Woah Freaking Out GIF

DanielG165

I’ve been trying to hold off from watching too many videos, but man does this game look damn fun. I’ve been waiting for a proper DragonBall 3D fighter again, as neither Kakarot nor the Xenoverse duology scratched that itch for me. This looks like the proper anime accurate DragonBall insanity that I’ve been wanting lol.

30GBs sounds great, though it is funny how that’s considered to be small nowadays. With 200 characters on launch though, that’s pretty damn impressive how they managed to keep the file size down.

Last edited:
i'm younger, for me the standard size is 500mb - 1gb, whereas 4gb is massive with 4 CDs.
That range of size I think (trying to remember) was late 90s to early 2000s gaming back when you had brolic ass manuals inside the game box. Those early mmos coming with the multiple discs you knew you were in some shit with massive ass worlds.

Last edited:
Top Bottom