• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cromat

Spent 200 stones trying to get SSGSS Vegeta no luck but I did get ssj goku str again, and a ss2 gohan, couple of the movie characters so this pull wasn't too bad. I guess I'll save up for Vegeto then.

I think SS2 Gohan is still the best SSR in Global, unless you have a very specific team that allows you to make the most out of God Goku or Vegeta. So not bad.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I think SS2 Gohan is still the best SSR in Global, unless you have a very specific team that allows you to make the most out of God Goku or Vegeta. So not bad.

I think Golden Freeza would edge him out in an all-Freeza team, especially if you have UR TEQ Final Form on that team.

Is this the STR one-armed Father-Son Kamehameha one, or the AGL spikey hair Gohan from the Bojack event?

Aurizen

oh really? I did not know he was the best! I might replace my STR ssj Goku with Gohan what makes him good?

aquavelva

Spent a bunch of stones trying to get SSGSS Vegeta, ended up with a bunch of SR's I don't care about.

At least I got the SSJ2 Bardock

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
oh really? I did not know he was the best! I might replace my STR ssj Goku with Gohan what makes him good?
His passive that goes off just because while Goku's is conditional. Better leader skill imo. Higher base attack and lower Ki threshold (I think Goku's is 5 to get 100% which I hate)

Aurizen

His passive that goes off just because while Goku's is conditional. Better leader skill imo. Higher base attack and lower Ki threshold (I think Goku's is 5 to get 100% which I hate)
Ah ok I will switch them out :D they'll both be in my str team anyway, Gohan for my main team whoo! Now I need to level and max him out lol. Ugh.

Is it wise to level him through top level training stage?

Ah ok I will switch them out :D they'll both be in my str team anyway, Gohan for my main team whoo! Now I need to level and max him out lol. Ugh.

Is it wise to level him through top level training stage?

Top Level Training is simply fantastic for levelling (particularly a non-AGL character). Lots of money, tonnnns of EXP, and the enemies are fairly easy. None of them are Super or Extreme. Also, I keep getting swords dropping from the UR Red Capsules.

I say Non-AGL character because you'll mostly be fighting TEQs.

denebj

Neo Member
You can throw some AGL :) I maxxed all my guys like that ahah put 3 INT, 1-2 RED or PHY for Vegeta and Othera (TEQ/AGL)

Getting 90k-100k exp per level is just awesome ahaha

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I did a random single on global and got Cell lol

That gives me 3 SSR with the last two coming within the last week lol

god damn none of these fools link

Cromat

I think Golden Freeza would edge him out in an all-Freeza team, especially if you have UR TEQ Final Form on that team.

Yeah Golden Freeza is a close second right now, he's amazing but I still think the Super Saiyan links puts Gohan ahead overall. I think at this point they're both actually better than SSG Goku and Vegeta, unless you have both.

Is this the STR one-armed Father-Son Kamehameha one, or the AGL spikey hair Gohan from the Bojack event?

STR Father/Son one.

ZPs

So I got into this game to pass idle time when flying to / from Blizzcon. I'm pretty sure I've gotten pretty lucky on my rolls. I have after 75 stones :

3 SSRs

SSJ Gohan (Int)

SSJ Future trunks (int)

SSj Bardock (str)

And a SR Ginyu (Int)

I'm at Rank 20 so I can't even use all of them. What should I prioritize first and build for?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
So I got into this game to pass idle time when flying to / from Blizzcon. I'm pretty sure I've gotten pretty lucky on my rolls. I have after 75 stones :

3 SSRs

SSJ Gohan (Int)

SSJ Future trunks (int)

SSj Bardock (str)

And a SR Ginyu (Int)

I'm at Rank 20 so I can't even use all of them. What should I prioritize first and build for?

Bardock definitely since he's the best leader now.

Sorry Krillin, but this never gets old.

6hl9QhLl.jpg

Also got Kaioken Goku off a yolo single roll! :D Now I have natural SSRs in all colors.

Wazzy gave me a TEQ SSJ Vegeta account forever ago, and I FINALLY got another natural SSR in the form of Perfect Cell this week. The new cell games event in the JP version makes this extra street since i can dokkan awaken him into a natural UR down the line :)

3 SSRs

SSJ Gohan (Int)

SSJ Future trunks (int)

SSj Bardock (str)

And a SR Ginyu (Int)

Cool thing is, that's the perfect team for Top Level Training right now. There are 3 TEQs and 1 PHY in that mission, so you'd be set with 3 INTs and a STR. I'd take them all there and level them up a bunch.

Cruxist

I finally did it. After a ton of stones and one drowsy game of heartbreak, I have LR Perfect Cell.

That event was hell. But honestly, the pulls from it were super awesome. I'd really like to get Cell and the UR Androids on one team. That'd be pretty awesome.

XiaNaphryz

Did 5 multi summons and in my fifth summon I got Kaioken Goku. Not really happy about it... his links are bad :(

Kaioken Goku gets one of the best links in a later update that gives +3 ki with other chars that have the link. And since really good cards like SSG Goku have that link AND Shocking Speed, that's a +5 ki boost right there between Kaoiken and SSG Goku. Other cards that have that link are SSJ3 Goku and Majin Vegeta.

Troedler

Neo Member
Kaioken Goku gets one of the best links in a later update that gives +3 ki with other chars that have the link. And since really good cards like SSG Goku have that link AND Shocking Speed, that's a +5 ki boost right there between Kaoiken and SSG Goku. Other cards that have that link are SSJ3 Goku and Majin Vegeta.

Thanks for telling... this brings a little hope

Aiii

So not worth it
Pardon my french...
...But I fucking hate this game with every fiber of my being
in global.

I know my draw will suck, but after spending three hours questing to get the dragon stones, one just hopes for better, you know?

Savitar

We've all been there.

I got all the story missions done, at 41 stones. Even if I get nine more I know that no matter what the pull will be shit.

XiaNaphryz

Found Freeza one out of 8 attempts, but I couldn't land on a ? space to fly over to his area.

Gonna focus on the levels where there are no hidden areas so I don't have to worry about that nonsense.

Cromat

Hate to spoil your fun but he has 100% drop rate, it's great for getting him to super level 10.

That's great, as I can Dokkan him eventually. Not sure I'll bother though as he links really well with my Golden Freeza, it's like having another Mecha Freeza.

Also, if I have three characters with Revival all linked up, do they get +4 ki?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom