• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh lol. Is it an extension of the current event? Or will it be a separate event?

Also wondering which of the stages are the easiest to get frieza.

It's a separate event that continues where this one leaves off. Since this event lasts to the end of the month, probably expect part 2 then.

chrono01

Are you farming "Indefectible Invasion"?
Seems to appear every 2 runs, but couldnt land on the ? Mark sometimes as it is random location.
Got 3 of him now, 17 more to go!
I've been farming the levels that don't require a specific space to land on. I might do as you say and switch it up...

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I've been mainly trying on Malevolent Resurgence, got him to show up once out of like 10-12 times or so. I was trying before on Indefectible Invasion but the one time he did show up there, I couldn't get the right numbers to land on the right ? space, and that one time was out of like another 6-8 attempts.

Given that ridiculously low rate, I'm gonna stick to levels where you don't need to go to a secret area.

2 AGL Frieza's so far on Indefectible Invasion out of about 6 runs. Just try to hoard 1s and 2s before you get to the NE branch with the ?s.

XiaNaphryz

2 AGL Frieza's so far on Indefectible Invasion out of about 6 runs. Just try to hoard 1s and 2s before you get to the NE branch with the ?s.

That doesn't always help as sometimes there ends up a gap in the ?s and even with a 1 and 2 it doesn't work out if you can't land on the right one to begin with on the approach.

With the rates I was seeing, I may as well farm on the other levels if Freeza shows up just as often there as the other levels.

Either that or RNG just really doesn't like me for this.

That doesn't always help as sometimes there ends up a gap in the ?s and even with a 1 and 2 it doesn't work out if you can't land on the right one to begin with on the approach.

With the rates I was seeing, I may as well farm on the other levels if Freeza shows up just as often there as the other levels.

Either that or RNG just really doesn't like me for this.

Meanwhile I got one after only my second try... Wish the first form AGL Frieza had been this easy... Not even sure why I bothered since I have TEQ SSR Final Form Frieza... I guess that gives me yet another alternative to get Golden Frieza from.

gfJFSK6.jpg

In relatedness, Team Frieza (aka Team 2) is nearly all SS awakened. Been trying it out and the links are really strong, it doesn't hit the highs of (mostly) team Gohan (Team A), but there are always links so it's a lot more consistent.

Hiltz

I've only found AGL SR Final form Frieza 5 times from the same map, but only got 3 of him so far from the Indefectible Invasion stage. Ah, between global and Japanese versions, I don't have enough time to do all this damn farming. I just dokkan awakened SSGSS INT Goku last night thanks to the increased drop rate for Jaco medals... but only in the Japanese version so far *pulls out hair*. I still need to collect 7 more AGL Frieza.Then I still need to get the damn medals for Android 13 which is a pain in the ass and will probably skip doing. Instead I'll be using stamina to do more of the Japanese version's TEQ SR Piccolo and the AGL SR Tien character strike events.

Savitar

I've seen him three times on that map myself now, only managed to get the cloud to take me to fight him once. He was strong with quite a bit of HP but my team really didn't struggle to take him out.

Also loving the upped Jaco medal drop rate, managed to get three now in the last two or three days. Awakened the give away God Goku since I figured I could get more for other stuff later.

Meanwhile I got one after only my second try... Wish the first form AGL Frieza had been this easy... Not even sure why I bothered since I have TEQ SSR Final Form Frieza... I guess that gives me yet another alternative to get Golden Frieza from.

In relatedness, Team Frieza (aka Team 2) is nearly all SS awakened. Been trying it out and the links are really strong, it doesn't hit the highs of (mostly) team Gohan (Team A), but there are always links so it's a lot more consistent.

You know, I put together a team with 4 Friezas on it (1st form AGL, 2nd form STR, 3rd Form TEQ, Mecha), and it's only been OK. 2nd form & 3rd form are good, but AGL 1st form kind of sucks it seems. Mecha is mediocre.
I like my Super Saiyan team much better.

XiaNaphryz

You know, I put together a team with 4 Friezas on it (1st form AGL, 2nd form STR, 3rd Form TEQ, Mecha), and it's only been OK. 2nd form & 3rd form are good, but AGL 1st form kind of sucks it seems. Mecha is mediocre.
I like my Super Saiyan team much better.

Mecha is decent if you have his SA at level 10. AGL is the main weak spot, but you can always Dokkan the AGL Final Form one to Golden I suppose.

Mecha is decent if you have his SA at level 10. AGL is the main weak spot, but you can always Dokkan the AGL Final Form one to Golden I suppose.

This is most likely what I'll do, I have a STR First Form Frieza as well, but I didn't want my current Frieza team to be short both a PHY and an AGL.

Will likely Dokkan the AGL Frieza, then replace AGL with STR and then I have a true 6 form Frieza team.

Aurizen

And the 2 other times I did see a Freeza appear on a map were the ones requiring you to land on a ? and I ended up with nothing but 3s and higher so I couldn't land on the right one.

I just got my 2nd one. Frieza's army invasion is the best one, but the to get him to show up waste's a lot of energy. My TEQ Team is pretty all leveled quick and is able to take down frieza so I'm glad :D and they lvl 60 and awakened so I pulled that together quick.

2 down 8 to go and I'm out of energy :(

Grinding medals with Frieza team, and it's consistently performing well. Any turn that doesn't have agl Frieza has all 3 in the 10k range, with Final Form hitting 18k before hitting orbs.

AGL first form frieza is hot garbage... It may be worth replacing him with STR first form... It just means I give up STR damage absorption.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Grinding medals with Frieza team, and it's consistently performing well. Any turn that doesn't have agl Frieza has all 3 in the 10k range, with Final Form hitting 18k before hitting orbs.

AGL first form frieza is hot garbage... It may be worth replacing him with STR first form... It just means I give up STR damage absorption.

The number shown before hitting orbs is how much they'll hit for if they reach their 100% threshold.

And yes AGL First Form is the worst. STR is pretty good. Only thing I don't like about it is it takes 6 ki to hit 100%

Ecthelion

Neo Member
I can more or less confirm that the more you play the less your chances will be to get anything rare.
I play this game daily for 3+ months, not really wasting any stamina during the daytime, I've maxed out almost all of my SRs (48 including some doubles like Mecha /1st form Friezas, Android 14s etc), almost without using training items.

So I had had a lot of chance to do Multi-Summons, but still I got only 1 SSR, an SS Goku.
Did 1-1 multi during the last two SSGSS "events", and I got this a minute ago (SSGSS Vegeta my a$$):
YUhpOrp.pngg

and the top 10 on this screenshot (during SSGSS Goku):
5WGhAw0.png

So I might enter the lousiest SSR account contest having a rank 130 acc...

Which stage drops Bulma the most? I'm down to just needing 2 Jacos, but 10 Bulmas.

Also, Frieza has popped up once for me out of 6 runs :/ Managed to get him though. He's so much better than 1st Form AGL Frieza.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I can more or less confirm that the more you play the less your chances will be to get anything rare.
I play this game daily for 3+ months, not really wasting any stamina during the daytime, I've maxed out almost all of my SRs (48 including some doubles like Mecha /1st form Friezas, Android 14s etc), almost without using training items.

So I had had a lot of chance to do Multi-Summons, but still I got only 1 SSR, an SS Goku.
Did 1-1 multi during the last two SSGSS "events", and I got this a minute ago (SSGSS Vegeta my a$$):

and the top 10 on this screenshot (during SSGSS Goku):

So I might enter the lousiest SSR account contest having a rank 130 acc...

I feel the pain. Hit rank 110 before my first SSR pull and I got two. Then did another two pulls and got more garbage. I had saved all my stones for months for the SSGSS events. Yeesh.

I would reroll and try to get a SSGSS but with as bad as my luck has been, having SS Bardock and SS2 AGL Gohan makes me think I should just be happy I have URs at all.

Kyou

Which stage drops Bulma the most? I'm down to just needing 2 Jacos, but 10 Bulmas.

Also, Frieza has popped up once for me out of 6 runs :/ Managed to get him though. He's so much better than 1st Form AGL Frieza.
In the last stage I would get a couple bulmas each trip, since you fight three characters that can drop her

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
30 mill celebration in japan. Single summon are 4 stones and Multi 30. Can do 10 of each. Did 2 multi and got AGL SSJ2 Bojack Gohan which I didn't know I needed that much. Passive is +2ki to AGL and STR so a definite choice to put on my Broly team for tournament.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I don't know if I even want to spend anymore, even though it's a great deal. Might want to hoard everything for a potential Gogeta. Also don't feel like farming the rest of my stones in the next 4 days.

HildyB

got bored and made a Japanese account and man... they are generous on their side, and so many more characters. I just got into the game here on the global side. What is the typical delay between Japan and Global version/event parity?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
got bored and made a Japanese account and man... they are generous on their side, and so many more characters. I just got into the game here on the global side. What is the typical delay between Japan and Global version/event parity?
It was pretty strictly around a 5 month gap until where ROF was supposed to hit. Then they went out of order.

SnakeEyes

Banned
30 mill celebration in japan. Single summon are 4 stones and Multi 30. Can do 10 of each. Did 2 multi and got AGL SSJ2 Bojack Gohan which I didn't know I needed that much. Passive is +2ki to AGL and STR so a definite choice to put on my Broly team for tournament.
Oh, fucking what?!

I've done 2 Multi-Summons since the start of the Resurrection of F event and gotten shit... and now they drop this :(

*Snip*
I feel that pain dude, the last 6+ Multi-Summons for me have been warmed-up garbage.

Oh, fucking what?!

I've done 2 Multi-Summons since the start of the Resurrection of F event and gotten shit... and now they drop this :(

I feel that pain dude, the last 6+ Multi-Summons for me have been warmed-up garbage.

Japan has gotten multiple 30 stone multi summons. We'll probably getting our first one soon, likely after the RoF event has passed.

Hiltz

I did the 30 stone multi-pull in Japanese version earlier today and only got SR AGL super saiyan kid Trunks and SR TEQ Nappa (not the saiyan baptist one).. and I had to scramble for half the day to earn 25 more stones which led to disappointing pull results. Is it just me or has Tien AGL SR strike event in Japanese version have a low drop rate ? I've beaten him around 5-6 times on Z-hard and got no drops yet. Japanese version hasn't been very kind to me when it comes to multi-pull results. The only natural SSR I have obtained so far after about a month's worth of playing has been INT Super Saiyan teen Gohan whih was done from my second or third multi-pull when I made the account.

chrono01

Frieza's been fairly easy to have appear in the in the "Indefectible Invasion" quest, but I haven' tried looking for him in any others, and his drop rate is also fairly high.
Has anywhere here had him not drop? From my experience, as well as here and on Reddit, he seems to drop 100% of the time, assuming you can get him to spawn and actually initiate battle with him. So he's a lot like Prince Vegeta, in that sense.

Aurizen

Frieza's been fairly easy to have appear in the in the "Indefectible Invasion" quest, but I haven' tried looking for him in any others, and his drop rate is also fairly high.

I've been doing Frieza's Army Reborn since you can't miss him. How easy is Indefectible Invasion do you have to find the "?" to get to frieza.

Has anywhere here had him not drop? From my experience, as well as here and on Reddit, he seems to drop 100% of the time, assuming you can get him to spawn and actually initiate battle with him. So he's a lot like Prince Vegeta, in that sense.

its been 100% for me. I'm glad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom