• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

BTW, for those farming AGL Freeza, if you're unsure which cloud sends you to the area he's in, if you land on a "?" space and it's not a cloud, immediately kill the app. If you do it fast enough you can resume from just before you moved, so you can go for a different "?" marker.

Aurizen

There's still 2 weeks left for this event... 2-3 a day isn't so bad.

Probably be RoF related pulls for the rest of the month. So if you need the pulls sooner versus later, may as well. And it's not like you're likely to get RoF characters even if you do the pull.

Yeah it isn't bad but I want to get a lot more bubbles and Gregory metals and I read the Friday event was the best ones to get him.

Savitar

Got both the SSGSS Int GOKU they give you and Krillian all dokkaned now thanks to the drops for Jaco being so much better.

Also got up to five Frizeas done, farming Frizeas Army over and over again seems to speed things up well enough. If your trying to get 10 items and over as well it's a good source to do that.

Aurizen

Today's run trying to get frieza from the stage frieza's army reborn has been very poor. Been at it since yesterday evening and hasn't dropped since. Are there any stages that is easy to get him without hopping on the right "?"

Army reborn is like guaranteed to fight him if he shows up but the lack of him popping up is annoying.

JJP12

Today's run trying to get frieza from the stage frieza's army reborn has been very poor. Been at it since yesterday evening and hasn't dropped since. Are there any stages that is easy to get him without hopping on the right "?"

Army reborn is like guaranteed to fight him if he shows up but the lack of him popping up is annoying.
I haven't encountered Frieza on that stage the past 2 days. I've wasted so much stamina.

Aurizen

I haven't encountered Frieza on that stage the past 2 days. I've wasted so much stamina.

Me too! I'm so mad because of that. It was so easy for him to drop from there and capture him. The other ones you have to guess which "?" I don't wanna risk that.

linkent

Got my 20 Frieza, seriously there is no better stage than that ?RNG Stage.
Just plan ahead and save some number dice at the beginning, and use that trick Chrono's post above(i didnt use it, wish i had known sooner).
Also finally got my 10 support items achievement here!

Anyone know what tomorrow's summon block is going to be?

Edit: one last attempt to at least get SR PHY adult gohan....

JQFp6Cs.jpg

Rats... Didn't get him... I guess this will do.

Aurizen

Anyone know what tomorrow's summon block is going to be?

Probaby majin vegeta.

Got my 20 Frieza, seriously there is no better stage than that ?RNG Stage.
Just plan ahead and save some number dice at the beginning, and use that trick Chrono's post above(i didnt use it, wish i had known sooner).
Also finally got my 10 support items achievement here!

20 frieza's? why 20 I though you only need 10. Frieza hasn't been showing up on any stages for me this weekend :(

BTW, for those farming AGL Freeza, if you're unsure which cloud sends you to the area he's in, if you land on a "?" space and it's not a cloud, immediately kill the app. If you do it fast enough you can resume from just before you moved, so you can go for a different "?" marker.
Alternatively save up rolls of '1' and '2' throughout the map and save them for the question marks at the end.

I have a Level 10 Freeza and one more, wondering if it's worth getting two level 10s and making one into Golden Freeza (as useless as he would be).

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Alternatively save up rolls of '1' and '2' throughout the map and save them for the question marks at the end.

I have a Level 10 Freeza and one more, wondering if it's worth getting two level 10s and making one into Golden Freeza (as useless as he would be).

AGL Final Form Freeza is at least better than the AGL 1st Form, but if you already have TEQ Final Form then you won't even be able to use the AGL one on the same team...I'm guessing making the AGL Final Form into Golden would be preferable in that case, unless you'd rather make a INT Golden with Mecha.

linkent

P
20 frieza's? why 20 I though you only need 10. Frieza hasn't been showing up on any stages for me this weekend :(
Thinking of Dokkan 1 and leave another to be on the same team.

Thinking of doing the same, depending on the droprate of those medals.

Mecha should be prioritised first i believe.

Aurizen

Thinking of Dokkan 1 and leave another to be on the same team.

Thinking of doing the same, depending on the droprate of those medals.

Mecha should be prioritised first i believe.

I wanna get the 10 mecha frieza's I hope we'll have enough time. Anyone know if the drop rate of the metals will be easy? Gonna need triple of everything.

Wazzy

Banned
Yay I got the adult gohan! I spent all my stones and was hoping I'd get lucky and get Vegeta but I mostly wanted Gohan so I'm happy. :D

Update is live now.

Majin Vegeta and Evil Majin Buu Summon Banner
Resurrection F Movie Part 3 Summon Banner (mentions "great chance", soooo rate up?)
Golden Freeza Dokkan Awakening
Resurrection F Event + Login Bonuses

Some other details regarding the login bonuses from reddit:

Here is the gist of it all *1 DS as compensation for the maintenance
8 days login reward = 10 Dragon Stones
a lot of Frieza medals as login bonuses
4 New support Items
Clearing all the Frieza dungeon give you 9 Dragon Stones
Getting all together we get 20 DS + 5 from the Login rewards = 25 Dragon Stones.
if you saved since the beginning of the event you should have 50 Dragon Stones by the end of it, that's a free multi.

thaOwner

Update is live now.

Resurrection F Movie Part 3 Summon Banner (mentions "great chance", soooo rate up?)

Nice. Thanks for the info.

Just need 2 more Bulmas, then I can start this new event.

I want some feedback from you guys on which Frieza to Dokkan. Here are the ones I have:

AGL 1st Form
AGL Final Form
STR 2nd Form
TEQ 3rd Form

LNBL

Aghhh did they delete the stats for the partner fighters you choose before a stage? It only shows their level and points etc. Not the attack stats for example

XiaNaphryz

Aghhh did they delete the stats for the partner fighters you choose before a stage? It only shows their level and points etc. Not the attack stats for example

There's a button you can push to cycle through info. You may have hit it by accident.

Aurizen

welp time to choose farm freiza or farm metals haha

if my math is correct for 3 frieza's to dokkan awaken I would need :

1st 42x
2nd 24x
3rd 24x
final form 42x
golden 9x

umm can we get an extension on this event haha.

welp time to choose farm freiza or farm metals haha

if my math is correct for 3 frieza's to dokkan awaken I would need :

1st 42x
2nd 24x
3rd 24x
final form 42x
golden 9x

umm can we get an extension on this event haha.

Why would you Dokkan 3 Friezas? Wouldn't they be incompatible on a team together (without the Dokkan trick)?

Cromat

Honestly after pulling the Golden Freeze from the event I see little point in farming medals to awaken my other Freezas (Mecha, AGI 1st Form, AGI Final Form).

XiaNaphryz

Update is live now.

Any more info on this?

I'm guessing if it's not a true rate up, it's one of those "when you draw a SR or SSR it will more than likely be one of the featured banner characters."

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Glad I ground out 10 First Form medals only for them to give out 5 as the special bonus today.

I even managed to get 5 by the time I did my first zhard mission. Have no stamina for nothing.

Savitar

Hell yeah, did a single pull and got Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (teen)

I needed a real good STR and while I liked Roshi from F this does it so much better.

Aurizen

anyone know anything about these cards that increases SA levels? If so could you tell us how they work. I'm wondering if I should merge all my AGI frieza's together or if I should wait.

linkent

anyone know anything about these cards that increases SA levels? If so could you tell us how they work. I'm wondering if I should merge all my AGI frieza's together or if I should wait.
Which card do you mean?
In global, any same copy of card will increase SA.
So your AGI final form Frieza(i assume) will increase AGI FF Frieza SA.
It wont work after Dokkan Awakening! So make sure you SA10 before dokkan.

In jpn, same name but non same card could improve SA with some chance which is higher for rarer card.
Also there are Kai card which 100% chance of increasing skill.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Being rank 110+ with only two URs and little to no stones finally influenced me to reroll to get SSGSS Vegeta.

Now the real struggle is getting my team strong enough to do the Ressurection F events. But the game feels like a lot of fun again, for sure.

thaOwner

Being rank 110+ with only two URs and little to no stones finally influenced me to reroll to get SSGSS Vegeta.

Now the real struggle is getting my team strong enough to do the Ressurection F events. But the game feels like a lot of fun again, for sure.

Did the same about a week ago and got lucky and got lucky and Vegeta as well to go with the God Goku. Pretty fun so far.

Cruxist

Good choice.

I restarted for Perfect Cell since he's my favorite character and haven't regretted it yet. The only thing I miss is having Mecha Frieza for the Dokkan, but I have a feeling we'll be seeing him pretty soon.

XiaNaphryz

Z-Awakened the free INT SR SGSS Goku and Dokkan'd my SA10 Mecha Freeza. Spent this morning leveling up my Golden so I can Z-Awaken him to UR, Top Level Training pretty much got him there in like 5 or 6 fights, lol.

Now grinding for more medals to Dokkan my spare STR 1st form Freeza as I have both Despair's Onslaught and the EoI Freezas and you can't have both on one team anyway so may as well Dokkan the DO one.

After that, I may try for more medals to eventually Dokkan either the AGL 1st form Freeza or the AGL Final Form...haven't decided which. I guess it depends on whether I eventually pull the TEQ Final Form or not.

Now I just need the Mecha Freeza strike to return so I can SA10 my spare one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom