• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savitar

So has there been any agreement on which Frizea is the best one to dokkan? I've seen some say AGI Frizea or the Mecha one but a few that said the AGI one was the worse.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I've hit my Golden Frieza medal target to awaken my Mecha-Frieza. Now to wait until the Mecha-Frieza event comes back to get that fucker to Lvl 10 Super Attack.

linkent

just left 7 first form medal to have all mats to dokkan 3 of my frieza(f1,mecha,ff)
imo, "3rd Transformation" is the best stage to farm these.
Ginyu spawn rate 2/3. He can drop 1-5 random medals. If he didnt spawn, you will most likely able to get one of the golden capsule(spawn alot!) on the side.
the last boss in this stage can drop all forms medals. mostly form 2/3.

I'm getting tons of all medals, except for 2nd Form Frieza, which is the one I'm trying to Dokkan.

I am excited though, because I finally got my "10 Support Items" Mission last night from the second-to-last Resurrection stage.

denebj

Neo Member
I am with you linkent !

I have 20 1st Form medals left for my 3rd golden Frieza.
Mecha is done, deal 70k-110k :O
I am going to dokkan FF AGL - Because of SA10, his passive is not that great but I think he is better than 1st AGL
I am going to dokkan as well 1st form STR, just because his SA his 2 I have a duplicate ^^

I am amost here ! I have 3-4 Old kai left so it will be easy ^^

I need to go back farming AGL FF frieza .. I have only 12 copies !

Are you guys going to farm extra medals just in case you pull a different Frieza in the future ? I am not even sure it is possible ? Like a 2nd or 3rd form ?

Aiii

So not worth it
Fucking Japan.

1. Golden Frieza Dokkan Awakening event
2. Mecha Frieze Strike
3. Tournament coming up for four days.

I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO DO ALL OF THIS! Help!

SnakeEyes

Banned
I can't find AGL Final Form Frieza. How do you get him to show up?
The mission "Indefectible Invasion" on Z-Hard, in an off-path area to the left of the start point, which is triggered by following the path right all the way til the end, and then taking the right path at the end and landing on the "?" panels. One will trigger a Nimbus travel cloud to take you to the area.

JJP12

The mission "Indefectible Invasion" on Z-Hard, in an off-path area to the left of the start point, which is triggered by following the path right all the way til the end, and then taking the right path at the end and landing on the "?" panels. One will trigger a Nimbus travel cloud to take you to the area.

Yeah this is the stage I used and ended up getting Frieza almost every other run.

BTW, for those farming AGL Freeza, if you're unsure which cloud sends you to the area he's in, if you land on a "?" space and it's not a cloud, immediately kill the app. If you do it fast enough you can resume from just before you moved, so you can go for a different "?" marker.

Also this ended up being very helpful.

Finally got him :)

screenshot_2015-11-19bostk.png

So far these are my SSR team

screenshot_2015-11-19y5sf2.png

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Facing like the same 7 people in the tournament

At 191th place right now I feel like when I wake up tomorrow I'll be at 12k or something lol

A few more levels and a day each to grind medals and I'll have my complete UR team. Not perfect synergy, kaioken goku is still shit in this group... Hopefully will get God Vegeta or something down the road.

Ryu1999

Facing like the same 7 people in the tournament

At 191th place right now I feel like when I wake up tomorrow I'll be at 12k or something lol

The volatility isnt that bad in this tourney. I've hovered from 3700 to 5700 everytime I go to bed and wake up. Last time, I went from 2500 to 10000 in a night.

denebj

Neo Member
uhhhh AGL FF is such a pain to drop .... Full stamina bar - 103 , showed up once ... (The level with the nimbus) So annoying :-|

Aurizen

Nah, it's shit all the way through! :) 0/7 today, hah. I'm surprised I even got the 12 of them way back when.

aw :( well if rates are gonna be bad I should go farm golden frieza metals then... I have only 1 Mecha frieza.... I hope to get the golden frieza medals before friday to farm for some of the mecha frieza.

I'm at level 110 and just now realized the naming conventions for Awakened characters.

Good guy = Super
Bad guy = Extreme

If it's a grey area (like Android 16), they're Extreme.

Kyou

well shit, just single summoned and got a gold frieza.

I'd rather have gotten SSGSS Vegeta but damn if this isn't nice.

Flashy

Level up that super! So how does the tournament work btw? Do you actually fight teams 6/7 on 6/7?
A full team and a guest/friend. Of course, the friend's leader skill is disabled.

Considering my current rank, I can get another ticket. Also the Kaioken Goku. I just have to hold my place for the next 11 HOURS.

WHOA.
I just did a Friend Summon to get some guys for training. Gold-Hair Goku shows up to blow up the moonthing. I think "Oh cool, let's see what R I get."

I get SR STR Frieza.

Since when can you get SRs from Friend Summon? I've done hundreds and this is a first for me. It's even more awesome because I don't actually own that Frieza, so it'd fit perfectly in a team I'm making.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
WHOA.
I just did a Friend Summon to get some guys for training. Gold-Hair Goku shows up to blow up the moonthing. I think "Oh cool, let's see what R I get."

I get SR STR Frieza.

Since when can you get SRs from Friend Summon? I've done hundreds and this is a first for me. It's even more awesome because I don't actually own that Frieza, so it'd fit perfectly in a team I'm making.

There was always a very small chance of it.

It's like how the other pull is R/SR/SSR, the friend pulls are N/R/SR.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
The volatility isnt that bad in this tourney. I've hovered from 3700 to 5700 everytime I go to bed and wake up. Last time, I went from 2500 to 10000 in a night.

You're right it hasn't been that bad thus far. Most worried about tonight though, since today's the last day. I'm in a pretty safe spot right now in the 300s. Hoping to stay within the top 1000 but doubt it. The difference being another Kaioken Goku and medals instead of two dragon ball pulls (would miss the medals more than the extra Goku). My main goal was top 5000 anyways so I'm ok with it.

Man Mech Frieza still hits too hard vs PHYs. But 100k damage is better than nearly 300k. I just hate using energy drinks because I love hording them lol.

BTW has anyone ever gotten an SSR from normal goku pull? Like non SS Goku Pull, single or multi.

linkent

And catastrophic is...?
Catastrophic > Extreme > Huge
In term of damage.
I think Supreme(Whis) is the same as Extreme

No, this is conventions for character names. Like, "Extreme TEQ" or "Super STR". It's important for a few of those Z-Hard missions where you get the Sword training items.

Like, Goku would be a "Super AGL," but Frieza would be "Extreme AGL."

Not only that. Extreme did more damage to Super and vice versa.

Catastrophic > Extreme > Huge
In term of damage.
I think Supreme(Whis) is the same as Extreme

Not only that. Extreme did more damage to Super and vice versa.

Whoa, really? So a Super AGL Goku would do more damage to Extreme AGL Frieza than he would a Super AGL character (not factoring defense/attack)? That's pretty cool. It plays into the good guy vs bad guy.

Also, I've had lots of luck lately with single pulls. I got SS Goten and Max Power Roshi, who is insanely good for an SR. Has an Extreme Damage S. Atk, and his passive is "ATK +70% when performing a Super Attack," so when I link him to Jacki Chun and regular Roshi (who give him Ki & Kamahameha), he does some big damage.

New fun team composition:
Screenshot_2015-11-24-08-33-06_zps2e99i9yf.png

linkent

Whoa, really? So a Super AGL Goku would do more damage to Extreme AGL Frieza than he would a Super AGL character (not factoring defense/attack)? That's pretty cool. It plays into the good guy vs bad guy.

Also, I've had lots of luck lately with single pulls. I got SS Goten and Max Power Roshi, who is insanely good for an SR. Has an Extreme Damage S. Atk, and his passive is "ATK +70% when performing a Super Attack," so when I link him to Jacki Chun and regular Roshi (who give him Ki & Kamahameha), he does some big damage.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanB...confirmed_extreme_and_super_are_not_the_same/
Read here regarding some detail on Super vs Extreme.

Also good news for you, AGI Roshi can be Dokkan Awaken later on.

Savitar

I can't wait to dokkan Perfect Cell, level 120?! Joy!

Also got three mecha frieza's the other day out of four matches. It made up for the crappy single pulls I did.

Ryu1999

You're right it hasn't been that bad thus far. Most worried about tonight though, since today's the last day. I'm in a pretty safe spot right now in the 300s. Hoping to stay within the top 1000 but doubt it. The difference being another Kaioken Goku and medals instead of two dragon ball pulls (would miss the medals more than the extra Goku). My main goal was top 5000 anyways so I'm ok with it.

I stayed up until 4am to grind the 100 tournament wins with this team. Ended up ranked ~3500 so I'm pretty happy.

8W8gv1u.jpg

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I stayed up until 4am to grind the 100 tournament wins with this team. Ended up ranked ~3500 so I'm pretty happy.

8W8gv1u.jpg

Nice, you have some units I wish i had lol. What did you get with your 100 win pull? I got Super Buu which I'm ok with since all my other pullable SSRs have been STR or AGL Last I saw of the tournament I was ranked 266. Unfortunately I woke up like 5 minutes after it closed so I didn't get to see nor goose it any higher. I went crazy the first day and got 50 wins during it. Definitely helped but probably soured my desire to play the other days. Used this team for the tournament

Basically centered around getting Broly to super. All STR units take advantage of Broly's leader skill and all non-STR units give Ki to STR in some way (PHY Broly gives 2 Ki to STR Broly through links). This way I could super with Broly and knock everyone out easier because I'd have the potential to start the round with 7 Ki on him.

For now going to focus on farming the dokkan awakenable SSJ Goku to raise my Broly Goku's super up to 10. Really appreciate you giving me this account btw

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Managed to get 370 place, which is cool cause last I saw I was at 266. Guess everyone fighting closer to 100th spot. Looking at top 30 I would have to near double my score to get close to there so no thanks. Even though the 100-1000 didn't show the dragon ball pulls and everything it was still included with the prizes along with some training items. Unfortunately didn't get anything worth using from those pulls. Also got a dupe SSJ Bardock from my SSR pull :(

Kaioken Goku's cool at least

Agreed. I'm kind of burnt out now that I've Top Trained just about all my characters. I need something like World Tournament to get me back in.
Also, I'm about to hit my character limit :( I'm trying to find guys to drop and I just can't let go of some of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom